Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Towing F-150 mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Towing F-150 mirrors

I was looking at getting the ford towing mirrors for my 2006 f-150 xlt. even though my current mirrors dont have turn signals on them, will the towing mirrors for the 2008 f-150s still fit mine?
Thanks
Old 04-06-2010, 03:23 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomtrap
I was looking at getting the ford towing mirrors for my 2006 f-150 xlt. even though my current mirrors dont have turn signals on them, will the towing mirrors for the 2008 f-150s still fit mine?
Thanks
Even the 2010's will work. A lot of us are doing this mod/add-on right now. All you have to do is wire up your pin with the corresponding pin location for the signals. Go to tascaparts.com, scroll to the bottom, and you see "Retrofit Mirrors"

Click that, and there you go, the pin indentifications for our trucks. Just tap the right pin and run some wires. Good Luck!
Old 04-06-2010, 03:40 PM
This picture scares you

Vano, have you done a write up for the how to section???
Old 04-06-2010, 03:45 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by camstng66
Vano, have you done a write up for the how to section???
Gettin on it this weekend. Been hectic with the move. I found out I had clothes in boxes still. Wondered why laundry was so light the first weekend. Hahaha, I'll get pics and a write up by sunday night/monday morning.

Attempting to do the Blackout Tails (scared to do my Hella's) and if time permits, as I have yard work to do, the Bambi mod. Still no fogs, just turning my highbeams off and on. Grrr. Oh, and my Fx2 Cluster should be in as well, so I'll be doing a swap. Damn, I got a lot to do this weekend.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:23 PM
VanoFord2

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VanoFord
Gettin on it this weekend. Been hectic with the move. I found out I had clothes in boxes still. Wondered why laundry was so light the first weekend. Hahaha, I'll get pics and a write up by sunday night/monday morning.

Attempting to do the Blackout Tails (scared to do my Hella's) and if time permits, as I have yard work to do, the Bambi mod. Still no fogs, just turning my highbeams off and on. Grrr. Oh, and my Fx2 Cluster should be in as well, so I'll be doing a swap. Damn, I got a lot to do this weekend.
Well dammit man,lets get on it.Your laging.My grandma would have it done already and dinner on the table already and she has no arms or legs,lol..
Old 04-06-2010, 04:43 PM

I'd be interested in this write-up.
I want to go with the power, heat and signal mirrors.
right now, I have power only on my 2005.

My daughter has the puddle lights on her 99 Merc Mountaineer.
those are nice too. But, the fold in application is more that I really need.

btw, although I am new, that TASCA looks to be a good link.

thanks and good luck...hope it goes smooth for you.

BOB
Old 02-10-2012, 07:21 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What about installing the power function when it didnt come from the factory? The mirrors I just ordered came folded and I just need to unfold them without the morrors breaking. has anyone succesfully installed power mirrors?

Quick Reply: Towing F-150 mirrors