Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Stainless Works 04 to 08 Headers and Exhaust

Old 10-21-2014, 08:31 AM
SW Rep

Received 64 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Stainless Works 04 to 08 Headers and Exhaust

Looking to add that extra bit of Horsepower to your truck to pull that Heavy load or add that Deep rumble to the sound of your truck. Stainless Works has you covered. We off Long Tube Headers and Exhaust for the 2004 to 2008 F-150 with the 5.4L and 4.6L.

The Headers are available in 1-3/4" Primaries with High Flow catted or Off-Road Y-Pipe. SW also offers this system with an X-Pipe to connect to Stainless Works True Dual Cat back.

Stainless Works Exhaust is available in two muffler styles as well as two different exit locations. The Mufflers are the S-Tube which is the more aggressive set up. For a mean sounding WOT and louder cruising and idle sounds. The Turbo Chambered Mufflers will only have an aggressive WOT but Cruising and idle will be tame. If using behind Headers the Turbo Chambered muffler is recommended. The Stainless Works Exhaust systems are available in two exit locations. First being Factory Location and second being Under the rear bumper.

Check out the Video below for some sound clips.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Check out Stainlessworks.net for more details.
The following users liked this post:
o6S1D9e (11-06-2021)
Old 11-06-2021, 05:26 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Then vs. Now

For those of you who have purchased the LT Headers, Xpipe and dual cat back exhausts how has your experience been?

My buddy owns a dyno and I'm fixing to do some upgrades to include the above mentioned set up. I'll document things with a before and after. A roush intake and Livewire performance tuner are up first for install. I'll post the before and after come the time that i actually buy the complete SW exhaust.

Two new OEM cats alone cost $4k+. My entire exhaust system is jacked at 277k miles and it has been for at least the 177k miles that I've owned it. That's my justification for spending $4k on an upgraded and complete system from SW. I have a hard time finding any reviews and I'm confused why there are so few. Am i really the first person to comment on this post in the seven years since it was posted?

​​​​​​ ps. Wash your toy after playing in the ocean. I waited a day and that was enough to destroy the underside of BOTH runners. It deteriorated very quickly with jagged chunks missing all over the underside within 7 or so months. I want flat and black ones anyway to match the pre runner bumpers I'm getting one day.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Stainless Works 04 to 08 Headers and Exhaust