Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

So many exhausts! Which one!? Bassani!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 02:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So many exhausts! Which one!? Bassani!?

So I am new to this site. I am in the process of purchasing a FX4. The first thing I want to do is purchase an exhaust! Now there are so many out there. I just sold my Lightning and had the bassani set up on there and LOVED it! I wasn't sure if I should switch it up or keep what is working for me.

Anyways if anyone has sound clips of their bassani set up, or any set up! I would love to hear!

(and yes I did do a search and couldnt find anything )

Thanks!!
ScottFX4
Old 04-27-2010, 06:38 AM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 474 Likes on 374 Posts

Welcome aboard! Bassani or Sound clips may not pop up in a search, but this topic comes up at least once a month. There are dozens of posts from folks that recommend/don't recommend a particular brand of kit or muffler.

I saw that your title includes "which one", so I'm assuming your still open to others, which you can find plenty of reading on this forum.

Or some will post here. If you don't get enough answers, search on "exhaust".

Have you tried Googling "Bassani"? Perhaps one of the links from the results will point you to a sound clip. Maybe the manufacturer has one.

I guess you have better speaker(s) than the goofy one I have in my laptop!

Last edited by Mod (Ret.); 04-27-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:28 AM
^ drinks KC Tea

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

welcome! and did u check youtube? thats probably the best place to look because im not sure if any1 on here has a bassani exhaust. if your lookin high end 01f1502wd has a borla system thats pure badass. but he went all out with LT headers x pipe and cutouts. and my exhaust is in my sig but its probably more of a redneck exhaust than youd want lol. good luck on a choice

Quick Reply: So many exhausts! Which one!? Bassani!?