Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Royal Purple rear diferential fluid

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 09:24 PM
VanoFord2

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Royal Purple rear diferential fluid

Anybody else besides me running Royal Purple rear differential fluid? Just got done doing mine today.Just want to hear others feed back about it and if you like it or not,if you even noticed a change in it or not.N better provide some good protection.$19.00 a quart,and takes three to fill her back up.For that money it better
Old 05-19-2010, 09:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

R.P. makes good lubes in my opinion.That is all we use at our shop when Synthetic lube is required.We have had good luck with it.When I bought my Crew I was going to put that in both diffs but our B.G. guy cut me a helluva deal on a 4x4 service kit.And threw in a free trans flush with synthetic fluid.My clutch packs were chattering before the fluid change and the BG oil settled it down right away.R.P. has done that in the past for us as well. Most of my Mustangs Run R.P. in the diffs and engines.If I am spending the money.Thats what I am buying!!
Old 05-19-2010, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I put it in my Jeep and really didn't notice that much of a difference, but I will still be switching out the fluid in my F-150 diffs (I just got it last week). I spent this evening switching out the oil and filter with RP and air filter for high flow K&N.

I'm a big RP fan.

Quick Reply: Royal Purple rear diferential fluid