Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Roush supercharger help??!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 09:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Roush supercharger help??!

So browsing the ol interwebs I ran across an intercooler roushcharger with new intake. That's all the components it has with it though. They are asking $1250 and I was wondering if this was a good buy since they quit making them for our trucks? If so wat other components are required to make this work?
Old 11-01-2014, 09:43 PM

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

Get ahold of Blownford on here.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:14 PM
12 Second Truck

Received 131 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by DSM lariat
So browsing the ol interwebs I ran across an intercooler roushcharger with new intake. That's all the components it has with it though. They are asking $1250 and I was wondering if this was a good buy since they quit making them for our trucks? If so wat other components are required to make this work?
Would help to see the kit to know whats missing. Off the top of my head the kit should have: Supercharger, alum intake, Maf housing, air filter, piping, and filter housing, injectors, Bosch intercooler pump, heat exchanger, heater hose, blower pulley, crank pulley, belt, nuts, bolts, screws. Also you will need a tune to run the truck.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blown Ford

Would help to see the kit to know whats missing. Off the top of my head the kit should have: Supercharger, alum intake, Maf housing, air filter, piping, and filter housing, injectors, Bosch intercooler pump, heat exchanger, heater hose, blower pulley, crank pulley, belt, nuts, bolts, screws. Also you will need a tune to run the truck.
It's just the supercharger and intake. And I have a php gryphon on the truck now would that work?
Old 11-03-2014, 09:32 PM
12 Second Truck

Received 131 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by DSM lariat
It's just the supercharger and intake. And I have a php gryphon on the truck now would that work?
If it's just those 2 parts then there is a lot missing. It would be quite costly and time consuming to try and locate the parts. The Gryphon can work but you will need to contact Bill and have him write a tune for the supercharged application. The tunes you have now would not work.

Quick Reply: Roush supercharger help??!