Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

People have no respect...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People have no respect...

Walked outside this morning and someone backed into my truck! Bent the front bumper and destroyed my fog light! Really ticks me off!!! Brush guard time!!
Old 04-04-2010, 11:18 AM

did they run?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:21 AM

man thats sux, sorry to hear that. insurance should cover it?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by 150guy
did they run?
Yeah they ran!! Cowards!!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:34 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

that sucks, its pretty sad how people are now adays. if they accidenty hit it and left your there info i can respect that but leaving is dumb. even worse then that is when people purposly damage people cars, like keying and stuff like that. a buddy of mine has a jag and one night he walked out and sombody ripped off the hood ornament, he searched forever to find another that was not overly priced, when he did get it back on he had it for like 2 weeks and it was gone again.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the New America, where there is no accountability for criminals like this, and definetly no pride or honor among some folks. I bet the person that did this is thinking "It's his fault, shouldn't have been parked in my way". I could hear it now, making excuses if he was to get caught...."i didn't know I hit your truck blah blah blah".

I had someone hit my truck and bend the bumper, it's still like that too because it's an older truck, no big deal. I wouldn't have even made them pay for it if they had just been big enough to admit it, but no...they ran just like little pussies. Well, sorry to hear that happened. What happened to a mans honor in this country, where folks are big enough to stand up for their mistakes and admit they made one? Sheesh
Old 04-04-2010, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by JJ1983
Welcome to the New America, where there is no accountability for criminals like this, and definetly no pride or honor among some folks. I bet the person that did this is thinking "It's his fault, shouldn't have been parked in my way". I could hear it now, making excuses if he was to get caught...."i didn't know I hit your truck blah blah blah".

I had someone hit my truck and bend the bumper, it's still like that too because it's an older truck, no big deal. I wouldn't have even made them pay for it if they had just been big enough to admit it, but no...they ran just like little pussies. Well, sorry to hear that happened. What happened to a mans honor in this country, where folks are big enough to stand up for their mistakes and admit they made one? Sheesh
It's probably $500 worth of damage, hopefully less! I can't even get the cops to do a report since it happened at an apt complex! It would be worth him hitting the truck just to catch him in the act!! Guess the programmer will have to wait a little longer until I can get it fixed!
Old 04-04-2010, 03:34 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by firefighter
It's probably $500 worth of damage, hopefully less! I can't even get the cops to do a report since it happened at an apt complex! It would be worth him hitting the truck just to catch him in the act!! Guess the programmer will have to wait a little longer until I can get it fixed!
I hope they get caught, and all goes well with your truck. good Luck
Old 04-05-2010, 10:58 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

no security cameras in the complex????
Old 04-05-2010, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by 08f150xlt
no security cameras in the complex????
Nope no cameras! I think I know which vehicle it was though! Need to find out who drives it!

Quick Reply: People have no respect...