Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

New BakFlip G2 Installed

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New BakFlip G2 Installed

Friday I recieved a Bak Industries "G2 BakFlip" bed cover for my rig. So, I thought I would share some thoughts on the cover.
So far, the cover has been great. It works flawlessly and doesn't take away from the looks of my rig. Most don't even know its back there. I've had other folding covers on my trucks but this is by far my favoritte this far. It mounts FLUSH for a clean look, has drainage holes for water buidup in the rails, and is a VERY simple install. The cover folds up all the way to the window for COMPLETE access to your bed.
For those of you comtemplating a bed cover that has dual purposes, this is truly it. It can be removed easily in 2 minutes from the vehicle and reinstalled just as quick. It allows for use of a gooseneck/fifth wheel hitch and you can even throw your fourwheeler back there and not have to worry about what to do with your bed cover. I ran the truck through the carwash and I am pleased to inform you that it did very well compared to my extang trifecta that I had been running. There was VERY little water. The price isn't bad at all. Priced very competatively with it's competitors Fold a Cover and the like.

Old 12-17-2007, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-17-2007, 06:10 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

That looks extremely good Jesse! I love the mods you have done to your truck!

Did you every get the wirind fixed up for your HID's?

I know how talented you are at photoshop so can you make your bumper black in this picture ^ I might go for the all white look with black bumpers in the future.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

looks awesome.

Quick Reply: New BakFlip G2 Installed