Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

My great news!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 08:23 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default My great news!!!

So some of you know about the thread i started a few weeks back about my truck not starting and then idling really weird and ticking really lound and smelling of gas. I took it to the local Ford dealer and let them know that i knew about the extended warranty on the faulty injectors and that that might be the case here. So they had it for about a week and called me telling me that they needed to take out the engine and tear it down to see what was causing the ticking and power loss and get a inspector from ford to come look at it. So a little over 3 weeks has gone by since the whole thing happened and they just called me letting me know that Ford gave the approval to throw a new short block in there. I dont know the details of everything but he is calling me back when they get everything ordered to tell me a time frame for it. This is such a huge relief for me and my wife, after moving down here to alabama its been a pain trying to get caught up on bills and **** like that, the move took more money then we thought it would. Its a great feeling to have this burden lifted off my shoulders.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats!!! That is great news.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's awesome! Let us know how it works out for you!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:00 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

thanks, i will definaltey update as i get info on everything. he really didnt know much at te time but he just wanted to give me the good news.

Quick Reply: My great news!!!