Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Lift for 2004 F150 Heritage XL

Old 02-22-2016, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift for 2004 F150 Heritage XL

As the title says, I am looking for information on lifting a 2004 f-150 Heritage XL. To my knowledge, everything is stock. I have not done anything to my truck and I have decided I want to put a 2-3 inch suspension lift on it. I'm really just looking for information, recommendations, tips, basically anything that will help me. I do not know too much about cars but I am an easy learner. Thanks for any help in advance.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:55 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by NewTruckWhoDis
As the title says, I am looking for information on lifting a 2004 f-150 Heritage XL. To my knowledge, everything is stock. I have not done anything to my truck and I have decided I want to put a 2-3 inch suspension lift on it. I'm really just looking for information, recommendations, tips, basically anything that will help me. I do not know too much about cars but I am an easy learner. Thanks for any help in advance.
well id start with posting in the previous generation of trucks,you will get alot more help and interest in your post. but ill recommend that you go down to your local shop and have them install the lift for you. and i say that based on what you said about your experience. suspension lifts can be complicated and sometimes require cutting to various parts. also after you get a lift you will need to get your wheel alignment done. there are various brands that you can choose from. alot of guys from the obs generation go with rough country. you will have to find out which one will work for your budget and taste.
The following users liked this post:
jb3nny (02-26-2016)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lift for 2004 F150 Heritage XL