Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

DIMENSION REQUEST Lower Valance w/ Rect. Fog Light Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 03:09 PM
Atticus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DIMENSION REQUEST Lower Valance w/ Rect. Fog Light Replacement

Hey all, after a handful of forum (and google) searches on this topic I decided to post instead -
Currently, my 05 XL lower bumper has no fog lights (or cut outs), I'd like to replace it with a higher trim levels bumper, put in a 30in" bar in the center, and two cubes in both fog light holes.

Before I purchase this bumper, if anyone has or is willing to take dimensions of theirs (specifically the center and side cut outs, not total length, or width of the bumper itself).
I have no reason to believe this bumper wouldn't fit on my XL, but if there is please inform me.

Thank you,
Andrew McMaster
Old 05-17-2019, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by AndrewMcM
Hey all, after a handful of forum (and google) searches on this topic I decided to post instead -
Currently, my 05 XL lower bumper has no fog lights (or cut outs), I'd like to replace it with a higher trim levels bumper, put in a 30in" bar in the center, and two cubes in both fog light holes.

Before I purchase this bumper, if anyone has or is willing to take dimensions of theirs (specifically the center and side cut outs, not total length, or width of the bumper itself).
I have no reason to believe this bumper wouldn't fit on my XL, but if there is please inform me.

Thank you,
Andrew McMaster
I dont have the dimensions but I have a 21 in light bar in the center on my 04 lariat dual 4 in pods will fit no problem in the fog light holes. Im currently working on a bracket to mout the dual pods in each fog light hole
Old 05-18-2019, 10:46 AM
Atticus

I dont have the dimensions but I have a 21 in light bar in the center on my 04 lariat dual 4 in pods will fit no problem in the fog light holes. Im currently working on a bracket to mout the dual pods in each fog light hole
I'm really looking to fit a larger than 21in bar in the center, how much room is left, what kind of pods do you have?
Thank you,
Andrew McMaster
Old 05-18-2019, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by AndrewMcM
I'm really looking to fit a larger than 21in bar in the center, how much room is left, what kind of pods do you have?
Thank you,
Andrew McMaster
You might be able to get a 30 cant say for sure as my truck has small grilles on either side in the center opening. All my led bars and pods are turbosii from either amazon or ebay. I have a curved 54 above windshield, 21 in the front bumper, working on the dual 4" pods in the foglights and looking at s 36 behind the grill

Quick Reply: DIMENSION REQUEST Lower Valance w/ Rect. Fog Light Replacement