Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Cranks but no start

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cranks but no start

Good day all hoping somebody can help me with my issue here kind of 08 Lincoln Mark LT on the 5.4 l 3-valve just got it back together after a bunch of work how to misfire drove it for a little bit with the misfire plug the cat fix the misfire kept driving it with a plug cat until the truck stalled had it towed home pulled the cats and clean them out got it all back together truck will roll over cough a little bit but will not start have great fuel pressure 71 PSI on cranking variable valve timing looks to be working have the solstice Edge Snap-On scanner everything seems to be reading out proper I pulled the plugs and they're wet excessive fuel I believe I am getting spark cuz if you let the truck sit for a bit it will cough fire couple times but die right away been putting premium in it since I bought it and run I intake cleaner also have put the duralube cat unclogger through it to try and fix the cat problem I had can somebody please help me I would license 310t mechanic with 15 years of experience and I can't figure this out any help would be very much appreciated thank you for the read
Old 06-17-2019, 06:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got it running late last night bad fuel the durealube catalytic converter cleaner did not mix in tank and filled rail with more cat cleaner than fuel flushed rail couple times and he came to life lol live in a town so when the mighty 5.4 fired up last night at 11pm withno cats and straight piped lol just pissed the nabours off but she runs

Quick Reply: Cranks but no start