Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Camburg Upper Control Arms. Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 04:51 PM
@jverderber1

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Default Camburg Upper Control Arms. Pics

I have been waiting to order these until I had enough money and I finally do. Camburg Upper A arms to fix my horrible problem that I have now. I havent been on here as much as I used to but I have extended my 6 inch lift to 8 using 4wd stuts and add a leafs. This is the result

The only problem is the alignment and angles are all messed up. A bigger control arm will restore the angles and allow for a proper alignment I hope. I have done research on this and it was this or bigger spindles. I didnt have as much luck with the spindles as I did with these so im going to give it a shot.

This is what im stuck with now

I hope these arms fix my problem. I work all weekend so monday I should be able to put them on in my driveway. Ill keep everyone posted.

Here is what I got today

Old 05-22-2011, 10:16 PM

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by SickF1fifty
I have been waiting to order these until I had enough money and I finally do. Camburg Upper A arms to fix my horrible problem that I have now. I havent been on here as much as I used to but I have extended my 6 inch lift to 8 using 4wd stuts and add a leafs. This is the result

The only problem is the alignment and angles are all messed up. A bigger control arm will restore the angles and allow for a proper alignment I hope. I have done research on this and it was this or bigger spindles. I didnt have as much luck with the spindles as I did with these so im going to give it a shot.

This is what im stuck with now

I hope these arms fix my problem. I work all weekend so monday I should be able to put them on in my driveway. Ill keep everyone posted.

Here is what I got today

Old thread but I must know, did the UCA's work? Did they solve the UCA/knuckle/coil impact problem?
Old 05-24-2011, 02:59 PM
@jverderber1

They worked great. I have had them on my truck for a while now and they have done everything I needed them too.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:23 PM

Cool, I am looking to add a spacer that will definitely put my stock UCA toop close to the coil, this might just be the ticket if the dimensions of the Camburg UCA are larger, ie. they extend further out from the coil compared to the stock UCA in resting position and under full droop.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:54 AM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Paxford
Cool, I am looking to add a spacer that will definitely put my stock UCA toop close to the coil, this might just be the ticket if the dimensions of the Camburg UCA are larger, ie. they extend further out from the coil compared to the stock UCA in resting position and under full droop.
Just be aware that without a true suspension lift with larger spindles, you will need rims with less than 4.75" backspacing if you don't want the Camburgs to hit your tires. With a suspension lift, the Camburgs will reside well above the tire and you should have no problems. On a 6" Fabtech lift:

Old 05-25-2011, 01:46 AM
U.S. Army National Guard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody have the part number for the camburgs?
Old 05-25-2011, 09:40 PM
@jverderber1

Ill try to find the part number and ill get some pics for reference.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by mSaLL150
Just be aware that without a true suspension lift with larger spindles, you will need rims with less than 4.75" backspacing if you don't want the Camburgs to hit your tires. With a suspension lift, the Camburgs will reside well above the tire and you should have no problems. On a 6" Fabtech lift:

Yeah, that pesky 4.75" backspacing, my rims are just that. It's the reason why I can't clear 35's, but it will allow me to put the Camburg UCA on.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:03 PM
U.S. Army National Guard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks man, who did you order them through?
Old 05-28-2011, 11:13 PM
@jverderber1

Just search it on google. I forget who I ordered it from but they had the cheapest price. Was like $599 with free shipping. I dont know if they went down in price but they are expensive.
The following users liked this post:
frdrdr4life (01-29-2013)

Quick Reply: Camburg Upper Control Arms. Pics