Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Anyone has the Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone has the Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover?

My truck is 06 Supercrew and just bought a used Pace Edwards electric Bedlocker. I bought it from a guy that bought it from a friend, so he has no experience in installing it. The instructions in the manual seem straight forward. My delema is the kit only came with four set of clips for the rail. Two per side. It seems not to be enough clip set, IMO. Is this right or I'm just missing some clips set? Can someone tell me how many set of clips you have per side? Do you have more than one kind of clips? Can some one send me a close up of the types of clips used?
Old 09-29-2008, 10:23 PM
2012 f150 screw fx4

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.aztrucks.com/images/pacee...ckerManual.pdf

See above link. It is the install instructions and the parts list.
Enjoy!!
Old 09-30-2008, 01:05 AM
Beer Drinker

Received 65 Likes on 23 Posts

I've got the full metal jackrabbit from pace edwards & love it. Comes with two clips per side. See the directions link above. On the full metal jackrabbit they install in a certain direction so the backside of the clip will wedge against the top of the inside of the bed rail so they will tighten down.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the manual and they show 4 different types of clips. My buddy has a Dodge Dakota and he has 2 of the 4 types of clips shown in the manual. That's why I thought my kit was missing some clips.

TN Jim, Would it be possible to take a pic of those clips? Thanks
Old 10-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Beer Drinker

Received 65 Likes on 23 Posts

I'll try to get some pics but it'll be this weekend before i can get em put up. Mine look really simple & they're all the same. They don't look like the clamps in the directions in the link above but my cover isn't electric. Don't know if that would make a difference. I'm pretty sure that the official pace edwards site has the specific directions for your application with illustrations.

Quick Reply: Anyone has the Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover?