Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

2004 navigation swap from 2007 Lincoln LT

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face 2004 navigation swap from 2007 Lincoln LT

I have researched tons of articles on here, but cant seem to find exactly what I am looking for. I have a 2004 F150 lariat that i purchased a navigation 6 disc stereo, with the factory sub and sirius radio. The system works great with my steering controls and GPS works great. Now for the downside... my truck didint come with and the guy i purchased these off of did not include the wiring harness from the back of the navigation unit to the sirius radio and I am also missing the wiring from the back of the navigation to the amp/sub that goes under the driver side rear seat. I purchased a wiring pigtail that plugs into the back of the stereo for the sub/amp, but I have no clue on which wires are for what. Can anyone send me the wiring for both the back of the stereo and from the amp/sub or give me a number that I can use to order this harness from Ford? I just got back from spending over an hour at the ford dealer trying to figure out what wire harness i need. This is really frustrating that I cant get this figured out. I even stopped out at our local stereo shop that deals with car stereo installations and they refused to take on the job as well.. Can someone help please.. no one locally can help.

Quick Reply: 2004 navigation swap from 2007 Lincoln LT