Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Would anyone be interested in two Chrome Lariat grilles?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 02:47 PM
Predator Master

Received 48 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Would anyone be interested in two Chrome Lariat grilles?

Ok, so here is the deal. I have 2 Lariat Chrome grilles. Both are identical to this one below. The only difference is one is brand new and the other has a few tiny rock chips which I can show in a picture once I get the grille back from the body shop.

So my question is this, and probably a long shot but I'd like to trade these two grilles possibly for a nearly new or as close as possible to new 2013 chrome Lariat grille that is identical to this one below....

If not, I guess I can post these up locally or in out classifieds and go out and purchase a new grille off fleabay...I just hate that site though...Any Contlstructive ideas guys/gals? Thanks for all the help!
Old 09-24-2013, 03:20 PM

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

I think you're better off selling those two grills and buying the one you want from Tasca/Ebay/Junk Yard. I can't imagine what kind of situation someone would be in that they needed to trade one 2013+ grill for 2 older Lariat grills.

You might try a local junk yard that has the grill you want? Maybe they would be willing to trade 2 for 1, against something off a wrecked truck in their yard?
Old 09-24-2013, 03:24 PM

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by graysonp
I think you're better off selling those two grills and buying the one you want from Tasca/Ebay/Junk Yard. I can't imagine what kind of situation someone would be in that they needed to trade one 2013+ grill for 2 older Lariat grills.

You might try a local junk yard that has the grill you want? Maybe they would be willing to trade 2 for 1, against something off a wrecked truck in their yard?
I cannot imagine an event that would send a 2013 to a salvage yard that would leave the grill in one piece
Old 09-25-2013, 10:52 AM

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by XLTOffRoad
I cannot imagine an event that would send a 2013 to a salvage yard that would leave the grill in one piece
It doesn't take much to total out a new vehicle. Any frame damage will do it, and usually airbag replacement (especially the side curtains) will be expensive enough to total one out. Flood/fire damage also applies.

CoPart has a ton of 2013 trucks coming up for auction and there are a dozen or so good grills on the first page:

CoPart Insurance Auctions

Quick Reply: Would anyone be interested in two Chrome Lariat grilles?