Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring picture request

Old 04-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Back from the dark side

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Wiring picture request

The body shop took my rear bumper off to repaint part of it, and I don't think they put everything back the way it was (2 bolts for the step pad were missing for example).

Does anyone have any pictures of the wiring for the hitch at the the hitch connection and up underneath the bumper on the driver side of the hitch? I see a wire harness clip up there but it is empty.

I have a 2011 with max tow, so I'm looking for pictures of similar setups. I spent the last hour looking through a whole bunch of old threads but never found a picture of the connections to the hitch. Found some the show the difference between the regular tow package hitch and the max tow hitch, though.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Back from the dark side

bump
Old 04-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Meaner than ymeski56

Received 457 Likes on 331 Posts

Are you looking for the plug or further up the wires? Like this part? (I pulled it out of the bracket to fix a disconnected wire)

Wiring picture request-forumrunner_20120426_091138.jpg
Old 04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Back from the dark side

Originally Posted by XtraLargeTall
Are you looking for the plug or further up the wires? Like this part? (I pulled it out of the bracket to fix a disconnected wire)

Attachment 103762
Hey thanks. Yes, I'm looking for the plug, how it looks plugged into the bracket and the wires up in bumper that go to the plug. I have a wire clip up in there with nothing running through it. I should have photographed all this stuff before it went in so I could do some before/after checking. They missed two bolts that hold the bumper step pad on, so I'm just wondering what else they missed or screwed up. Thanks again XLT
Old 04-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Meaner than ymeski56

Received 457 Likes on 331 Posts

Originally Posted by hemigod
Hey thanks. Yes, I'm looking for the plug, how it looks plugged into the bracket and the wires up in bumper that go to the plug. I have a wire clip up in there with nothing running through it. I should have photographed all this stuff before it went in so I could do some before/after checking. They missed two bolts that hold the bumper step pad on, so I'm just wondering what else they missed or screwed up. Thanks again XLT
I'll try to get a few pics this afternoon since I'm in school right now

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wiring picture request