Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where's My Power Fold Mirrors???

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 03:18 PM
PRO RKBA

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Where's My Power Fold Mirrors???

The manual fold mirrors are nice, but they sure are not as convenient as power fold mirrors. My sticker says I have them though.

Obviously just a screw up. Its a 6.2 Plat with the Max Tow Package. My only disappointment with the truck, everything else is perfect!!

Sticker clearly says PWR FOLD / HEAT / SIG / MEM MIRR (8th line down under "functional")

Anyone else with this factory mistake?

Old 07-24-2012, 03:26 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

The Platinum comes standard with the Power Fold mirrors, BUT the Max Tow Package adds the towing mirror which are not power folds.

Hope this helped.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 4,141 Likes on 2,840 Posts

makes no sense lol
Old 07-24-2012, 04:02 PM

Received 117 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Jmbeebe0722
The Platinum comes standard with the Power Fold mirrors, BUT the Max Tow Package adds the towing mirror which are not power folds.

Hope this helped.
Correct. 2013s will have the big tow mirrors that are full power.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, I know the feeling. I was perusing my window sticker the night after I bought my 2012 EcoScrew XLT and noticed that I was supposed to have the tailgate step. I didn't recall seeing it, so I went out to my truck to see if it was there and sure enough, no tailgate step. Went to the dealership and let them know in person, they verified it and said they could refund the money ($370 I think) since it was a factory mistake and they couldn't just put one in. I said no, I'm financing that amount so it'd be more than $370 but I asked (nicely I might add) if I could get the spray-in bedliner and I'd pick up the difference. They agreed to it and I brought my truck in the next day to have it done. When it was finished, I asked to see who I needed to pay to cover the difference (the spray-in liner was something like $500). My salesman and his manager said to not worry about it and that it was on them. Definitely a fan of Crossroads Ford in NC!
Old 07-24-2012, 04:45 PM
I LIKE TRUCKS

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by stuff4ben
Yep, I know the feeling. I was perusing my window sticker the night after I bought my 2012 EcoScrew XLT and noticed that I was supposed to have the tailgate step. I didn't recall seeing it, so I went out to my truck to see if it was there and sure enough, no tailgate step. Went to the dealership and let them know in person, they verified it and said they could refund the money ($370 I think) since it was a factory mistake and they couldn't just put one in. I said no, I'm financing that amount so it'd be more than $370 but I asked (nicely I might add) if I could get the spray-in bedliner and I'd pick up the difference. They agreed to it and I brought my truck in the next day to have it done. When it was finished, I asked to see who I needed to pay to cover the difference (the spray-in liner was something like $500). My salesman and his manager said to not worry about it and that it was on them. Definitely a fan of Crossroads Ford in NC!
Nice that is where we got our 2 trucks there... Great service
Old 07-24-2012, 04:47 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by stuff4ben
Be very glad you were shorted the step! Mine squeaks like two pieces of styrafoam rubbing together CONSTANTLY and the dealer says "Oh well, four out of five on our lot do the same thing so it's a normal characteristic!" Hate that damned step....
Old 07-24-2012, 04:48 PM

Received 117 Likes on 83 Posts

LineX Spray Liner here is $379.00 installed...
Old 07-24-2012, 04:50 PM

Received 117 Likes on 103 Posts

I got my lineX sprayed in for free.....
Old 07-26-2012, 12:38 PM

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by TwinTurboFx4
I got my lineX sprayed in for free.....
The following users liked this post:
TylerF150 (07-26-2012)

Quick Reply: Where's My Power Fold Mirrors???