Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcome, Best day for my f150!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 07:46 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Welcome, Best day for my f150!

New to the forum and a new truck. 2011 f150 fx4 sterling grey super cab 6.5 bed. i wanted to share my wonderful day for my fx4. First i had a vibration at 55mph in the rear that was inexplainable by my local ford dealership. they balanced and road forced the tires and nothing came up. they had the shop foreman drive it and a ecoboost and they drove the same. I get the truck back and problem is persisting. Anyone having this issue?... going to title the truck, big bucks im sure you guys know, im pulling out of the parking lot of the dmv and some punk kid gets out of his car cause i was apparently close to his car, and starts mouthing off. he sees im a younger guy so he continues. at this time i couldnt back up because of a car behind me. SO i tell him to get back in his car and i had things to do. walking back to his car he decides to lay his fist into the hood of my truck. two dents...i bust the 5.0 sideways out in the middle of traffic so i could follow him to get his plate.. i did and now theres a prosecution going on. i get home after filing a police report and my passenger headlight is fogging up............................. come on now. please tell me thats under warrenty? truck has 700 miles on it....

Needed people to vent to and what better than other f150 lovers!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Not Important Enough

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Sorry to hear about your problems with the new truck, Welcome to the site
Old 09-21-2011, 07:58 PM

Received 99 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by fx4f-150
New to the forum and a new truck. 2011 f150 fx4 sterling grey super cab 6.5 bed. i wanted to share my wonderful day for my fx4. First i had a vibration at 55mph in the rear that was inexplainable by my local ford dealership. they balanced and road forced the tires and nothing came up. they had the shop foreman drive it and a ecoboost and they drove the same. I get the truck back and problem is persisting. Anyone having this issue?... going to title the truck, big bucks im sure you guys know, im pulling out of the parking lot of the dmv and some punk kid gets out of his car cause i was apparently close to his car, and starts mouthing off. he sees im a younger guy so he continues. at this time i couldnt back up because of a car behind me. SO i tell him to get back in his car and i had things to do. walking back to his car he decides to lay his fist into the hood of my truck. two dents...i bust the 5.0 sideways out in the middle of traffic so i could follow him to get his plate.. i did and now theres a prosecution going on. i get home after filing a police report and my passenger headlight is fogging up............................. come on now. please tell me thats under warrenty? truck has 700 miles on it....

Needed people to vent to and what better than other f150 lovers!
You'll have better days.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why didn't you just get out, whip his *** and say he fell to the ground when he tried to run away from you?

Yeah, it's (headlight) covered under warranty. But not the dents
Old 09-21-2011, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by KazK
Why didn't you just get out, whip his *** and say he fell to the ground when he tried to run away from you?

Yeah, it's (headlight) covered under warranty. But not the dents
As much as i wanted to get out of the truck.. my dads a state trooper and hes taught me alot of aspects of law. if i would have got out of the truck theres a possiblity the cops couldnt have done anything, nothing was provoked untill he hit my truck. if i got out of the truck and did something it would have been my fault... SO im glad the headlight is covered but the dents are ALSO covered by this dudes insurance, as trashy as he was he might not have insurance so then comes the lawsuit
Old 09-21-2011, 09:08 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sorry to hear about that. All I can say is that dude would have gotten a ride in an ambulance for hitting my truck. I would gladly pay for the hood, lawyer and missed days of work spent in jail to teach a lesson. Just me.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:35 PM

That is one ****ty day but im with this guy ^
Old 09-21-2011, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by crikk
sorry to hear about that. All I can say is that dude would have gotten a ride in an ambulance for hitting my truck. I would gladly pay for the hood, lawyer and missed days of work spent in jail to teach a lesson. Just me.
what i REALLY wanted to do is push his queer teal blue cavalier out in the middle of traffic seeing as we were pulling out of a parking lot onto a busy 4 lane road. but i think the dents were at smaller cost then messing up my front end lol
Old 09-21-2011, 09:48 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

holy **** i would have murdered that f*cker
Old 09-21-2011, 10:03 PM
CREEK CRAWLER

D.E.A.D. Thats what he would have been. Wow I am actually jealous of you for having the control I really am not sure I would have. Sorry about your day.

Quick Reply: Welcome, Best day for my f150!