Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weathertech floor liners arrived today.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 02:41 PM

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Weathertech floor liners arrived today.

I won't post pics you have seen plenty. I do have to say these are really nice. The stock rubber mats that came with my 2011 XLT screw I will use during the warmer non snow months around here. (July and August! )
Seriously we use so much salt here that the black carpet turns white as your feet drag in snow and slush with the salt. These Weathertechs cover the entire area up the tunnel and behind the pedals and drain over the door sill to the outside. They fit very well. If you need this kind of floor liner I would reccomend these. Very quick shipping.

Dennis
Old 03-12-2011, 02:48 PM

Received 366 Likes on 284 Posts

They will get the job done, but Aries are way better quality. I have aries in front and weathertech in back and Im far more impressed with the aries than the weathertechs. Unfortunatly I couldnt get the aries for the back that went all the way under the rear seats in a screw like the weathertech did. I couldnt believe how cheap looking plasticy the weathertech was compared to the nice thick soft rubber of the aries. Not to mention the pics of the weathertech fronts ive seen dont go out over the sill like my aries does and it looks like the weathertech dumps most of the water runoff too close to the sill where it will land on your carpet instead of how my aries go way over closer to the door. I have pics in my album. Aries also have lifetime warranty.

Quick Reply: Weathertech floor liners arrived today.