Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

@#$%$# Texas Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 11:48 PM

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts
Default @#$%$# Texas Dealerships

Just when you Know all car "Stealership's" are out to take all your money & give you crappy service & bend and dent your prized F150 laugh at you behind your back . post unbecoming pics of you on Facebook etc etc etc

And then out of no where you run across one that actually seems to care:

I have bought 2 new F150's over the last 3 years , same dealership & same salesman. Both of us walked away happy!

My latest contact: I put my 14F150 in for first tire rotation & oil change & a TSB to adjust a seat rail on the passenger side for airbag deployment. And to have the Bed Liner sprayed in. Truck was sent to a outside shop for the bedliner spraying . It looks great & Ford shop work was done ( also no problems found after checking there work, as usual I have never had a problem after being run through there shop) Total cost $14.00 plus bed liner. My salesman supplied me with a 14xlt w/ under 10k miles to drive while work was being done on my truck( refill any gas used is the only requirement)

But after leaving Ford , I found out my rearview camera was inop called back to dealership approx. 15 min before they closed By 8:00AM the next morning the Bedliner company contacted me with a apology & sent a tech to my workplace to reconnect the camera inside my tailgate .

Not the Dealership's fault but they went the extra mile to make sure I was happy & also called to confirm that it had been fixed & a apology from them also.

For a Decent Dealer & service Dept in the DFW area:

Sam Packs Five Star Ford
Address: 1635 Interstate 35E Frontage Road, Carrollton, TX 75006
Phone:(877) 848-6569
Old 02-09-2015, 12:48 AM
Brodozin' through life

Received 1,345 Likes on 840 Posts

Ive had good experience with the one in lewisville as well! they make you feel really bad about trying to negotiate though and one of the managers is a C sucker and called me poor once. but other than that theyre great!
The following users liked this post:
Red13 (02-09-2015)
Old 02-09-2015, 02:22 AM

Received 204 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by AricsFX
Ive had good experience with the one in lewisville as well! they make you feel really bad about trying to negotiate though and one of the managers is a C sucker and called me poor once. but other than that theyre great!
Lmao. Once I had a salesman ask if he needed to call my dad, I assume he was asking if I needed permission to purchase. My only reply was, 'My dad doesn't make over $150k a year..., but I do. And I'm not givin your smart #%^ a penny of it'
The following users liked this post:
Red13 (02-09-2015)
Old 02-09-2015, 06:41 AM
2016 Lariat 5.0

Received 52 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by AricsFX
Arics, I'm not sure why but I find this extremely funny. "They're great, but that one guy is a C sucker" very well stated sir.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:21 AM

Received 93 Likes on 81 Posts

I made a car purchase in my sweat pants and t shirt one time, I had 2 salesmen deny to work with me. I guess they were pissed and broken hearted to see my wife and I sign the bank check. Never Judge a person by their looks. I have a relative who is a mllionaire and you would NEVER know it. He doent even own a car. HE is a Professor of Physics at a very well known University. He has worked for Free for the last ten years. FREE. Great man he is.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same thing happened to me when I walked into the ford dealership near me a few months ago. I'm a teenager so when I walked in asking to look at f150s the guy kinda laughed at me and said he had another customer and just went and sat in his office. 2 weeks later signed the bank loan the the guy that came and helped me out even though I was a teenager
Old 02-09-2015, 08:57 AM

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by OilFieldCash
Lmao. Once I had a salesman ask if he needed to call my dad, I assume he was asking if I needed permission to purchase. My only reply was, 'My dad doesn't make over $150k a year..., but I do. And I'm not givin your smart #%^ a penny of it'
I can understand you on this one. When I filled out the credit app. When I put my monthly wage. They came back and said. Sir I think you made a mistake. We needed monthly. I said back to them. I did put monthly. Salesman just looked at me and said damn. I told him I could buy any ford he had on the lot. After that I was treated fair. Now if only there service dept was that caring.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed on the judging a book comments. Two saturdays ago we walked into to trade my wife's 2008 C350 (benz) on a 2015 C400 ($52k). One of the sales guys, probably in his late 50s/early 60s, kept giving me the stink eye like "what's this scumbag doing here". They ran my credit and saw my yearly earnings and changed their nasty attitudes prompty. It's sad really...all I ever want to do is get the best deal on a vehicle that I have researched. I'm always polite and wear reasonably decent clothing to buy a car. Granted, I'm not wearing a suit or tie...nor will I....but why should I? Am I not a paying customer? : ) Got them to give me 98% book value on trade-in and down another 4K on sticker of car. They don't ever see me coming LOL
Old 02-09-2015, 12:29 PM

Received 204 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by needparts
I can understand you on this one. When I filled out the credit app. When I put my monthly wage. They came back and said. Sir I think you made a mistake. We needed monthly. I said back to them. I did put monthly. Salesman just looked at me and said damn. I told him I could buy any ford he had on the lot. After that I was treated fair. Now if only there service dept was that caring.
I sold cars over ten years ago, for a year. I did really well because I'm not a salesman! I talked to everyone and treat everyone with respect. I'm not arrogant, I can be a d$&@ if I have to be but it's usually earned. I remember one day, a guy that worked as a high school janitor came in and no one would help him. I did, he had millions from oil money. Never would have known but he was bringing in tons of old family oil money.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Slower traffic keep RIGHT

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by needparts
You income is high enough that the salesman said "damn" yet you were applying for credit?

Quick Reply: @#$%$# Texas Dealerships