Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RPG Suspension Club

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 04:13 PM
[Project Ironhide]

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RPG Suspension Club

First we had the Camburg Suspension Club, now we have the Raptor Performance Group (RPG) Club! Sound off if you own an RPG product and post what you think of it. I'll kick it off with my review of the Stage 3 Rear Suspension. I have the Camburg 4WD Performance suspension with the upper arms and Fox shox all around. Now I just completed the suspension with an RPG Stage 3 Kit. I've documented everything on my blog at: http://www.bisonium.com/project-iron...pension-part-2

This might be a lonely thread for a while, if I'm not mistaken I have the first (and only as of this writing) F-150 with an RPG suspension. Hope to see more members...

PS - If you hit the RPG site, sit through the slide show on the home page and see if you spot an F150 Forum truck you might know...

Last edited by bisonium; 02-26-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:07 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you really bend your frame? Pics of that?
Old 02-26-2012, 05:23 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok so now its time to go work on your wifes car and let me join these clubs, before you start another one!! My truck should be here sometime next week. Oh and get some new pictures of your truck, I am tired of looking at that ugly a@# thing! Lol.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:13 PM
[Project Ironhide]

Originally Posted by tm7554
Did you really bend your frame? Pics of that?
Yep. I don't have a pic of it though. It wasn't much, about 1/4 inch and I swear, I know EXACTLY when it happened because I remember hitting the damn speed bump and CRINGING when I heard the thunk. It hit hard, but I didn't really think much of it. It wasn't until these guys told me that I had any idea. I had not hit anything else that left such a memorable thunk so I knew that's what did it. I honestly had no idea you could even bend a frame by doing that but apparently it's more common than you think, just that most people (like me) don't ever know or bother to find out. Like the PBS commercials...[cue the ditty] The more you know!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:16 PM
[Project Ironhide]

Originally Posted by fletch74
Ok so now its time to go work on your wifes car and let me join these clubs, before you start another one!! My truck should be here sometime next week. Oh and get some new pictures of your truck, I am tired of looking at that ugly a@# thing! Lol.
Hahahaha! Dude...the wife's car is sucking it. That thing is being left STOCK for life. I've still got a bad *** hood to put on and a few other mods. As for the pics, I concur...I need new ones. Don't worry though...next month I'm driving Ironhide to Vegas for the Mint 400. I plan to get some DAMN GOOD pics there. Hoping to meet up with the RPG crew there as well. Going to be an EPIC weekend of racing in the desert.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:08 PM

Received 461 Likes on 310 Posts

i'll probly be in the pits for a class 10 car. i'll let you know. i'd like to check out your setup
Old 03-01-2012, 06:45 PM
[Project Ironhide]

Originally Posted by jcain
i'll probly be in the pits for a class 10 car. i'll let you know. i'd like to check out your setup
Cool! I'll probably be hanging out in the pits with the Sproules team as well as roaming the course throughout the day. Look for the RPG rig too, can't miss that one. There's a pic of it on their Facebook page...

www.facebook.com/rpgoffroad
Old 03-25-2012, 07:57 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Made a call to RPG this weekend, looks like I'm going to be joining the club going with there stuff all around just waiting for them to release the UCA's for the F-150 then my kit will be on its way!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2012, 08:52 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Bisonium, I freaking envy your suspension setup! Im currently (slowly) putting coin away for the camburg kit, and one day I plan on getting the stage 3 RPG kit. Bet it would feel nicer in the dirt than my brothers raptor! Btw, your build is coming along nicely, keep up the great stuff!
Old 03-25-2012, 09:47 PM

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Stage 4+ now ohhhh yea

Quick Reply: RPG Suspension Club