Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear armrest

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 06:25 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Rear armrest

Hey everyone. I elected to go with the appearance package on my truck rather than the Platinum because I'm not a huge fan of chrome. However, the one thing that I'm wishing I had was the rear middle arm rest/cup holder that the Platinum has. Does anyone know if that can be custom added by a shop? I know it sounds weird but I have people in my truck a lot and I'd rather them be comfortable and have an arm rest to lean on. The cabs are so big that they are always leaning forward a little bit to hear me and the passenger talk to them...I always look back and they don't look that comfortable.

Any ideas?
Old 03-01-2015, 07:36 PM

Received 130 Likes on 108 Posts

You could put a small cooler in there with the little cup holders on top, than they can have a place to keep their drinks cold, and an arm rest. Other than that I got nothing, besides try to order the seats on a platinum or hitting up some u wrench it yards.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:53 PM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I've been wondering about this too, pretty much my only gripe about my FX4's interior besides not being about to get the center/third/jump seat up front (I know I'm weird like that, most guys pay extra too get the bucket with the center console). Be sure to post up anything you find!

Quick Reply: Rear armrest