Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ready Lift Control Arm Kit - steering kit - has any one used these ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 06:38 PM

Received 216 Likes on 163 Posts
Default Ready Lift Control Arm Kit - steering kit - has any one used these ?

Ready Lift System Kit's

Anyone use this kit yet???

I'm thinking about getting these to increase my down preasure on my springs and give me that extra clearance i need for bouncing with my 3" leveling kit, and take the wear and tear off my ball joints. I have 34.1" tires now, and want to go to 325/20" or 35" 12.50 17"/18"
I might change the spacer out to a 3.5"

Ready Lift Control arm Kit up to 5" leveling run up to 38" tires, done in Grey Powerder Coat = 799.95 CARiD.Com

Sterring Kit tie rods and ball joint Kit
=$ 750.95

Grant
Old 01-27-2013, 07:06 PM
Flatlander

Received 283 Likes on 197 Posts

I had contacted ready lift about this kit a while ago- the response I got was that they have no durability data for the uniball kit for the kind of climate I'm in. Snow, ice, salt, etc. so that turned me off of them. They were nice enough to offer me a set of replacement ball joints at the same time for a discount

Anyways. Basic reply was- we've never tested them in this kind of climate. Keep them clean by washing them often and regular lubrication.
Not sure how BC driving stacks up to Sask.

If you find anything out different than this, let me know- I want a set!
Old 01-27-2013, 07:10 PM

Received 216 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by smurfs_of_war
I had contacted ready lift about this kit a while ago- the response I got was that they have no durability data for the uniball kit for the kind of climate I'm in. Snow, ice, salt, etc. so that turned me off of them. They were nice enough to offer me a set of replacement ball joints at the same time for a discount

Anyways. Basic reply was- we've never tested them in this kind of climate. Keep them clean by washing them often and regular lubrication.
Not sure how BC driving stacks up to Sask.

If you find anything out different than this, let me know- I want a set!
IM on the south end of BC Vancouver area, lots of rain in winter and maybe 2-3 weeks of snow and ice sometimes no snow at all. Im about 20 min drive to US Border.....so for me they would work...coldest it gets is maybe -4 at nite, usually +4 - 9 for the winter....

If I do run across some as I'am looking for the spring......I will let you know..
Old 01-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Heat Miser

Received 144 Likes on 115 Posts

Yo Grant..
You Be PMd

Quick Reply: Ready Lift Control Arm Kit - steering kit - has any one used these ?