Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh Boy!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 10:45 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Oh Boy!!

For those of you that read a post from me last night about doing burnouts, I didn't write it! Me and a couple of neighbors were sitting around and getting f***ed up like polio, and one of them, who has a new 5.0 (drove Chevy's before, but couldn't be outdone by me when I got my new truck) wrote it! I have the forum ap on my phone and he was checking it out, but I didn't know he was starting a new thread for me, until this morning! Know one was doing burnouts! I, like a lot of you, do love a good burnout! I'm not saying that I never have been all hammered and done some, along with some other stuff, but I don't anymore! There is just too much to risk! I would never want to hurt or kill anyone, or get a DUI! Just wanted to clear that up and put some people at ease!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FormerRamMan
For those of you that read a post from me last night about doing burnouts, I didn't write it! Me and a couple of neighbors were sitting around and getting f***ed up like polio, and one of them, who has a new 5.0 (drove Chevy's before, but couldn't be outdone by me when I got my new truck) wrote it! I have the forum ap on my phone and he was checking it out, but I didn't know he was starting a new thread for me, until this morning! Know one was doing burnouts! I, like a lot of you, do love a good burnout! I'm not saying that I never have been all hammered and done some, along with some other stuff, but I don't anymore! There is just too much to risk! I would never want to hurt or kill anyone, or get a DUI! Just wanted to clear that up and put some people at ease!
The next morning blues... "What did I do last night?!" Your friend posted it... Right...lol
Old 02-20-2011, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Classic
Old 02-20-2011, 12:10 PM
Wondering Around

Received 212 Likes on 156 Posts

That's what friends are for...making you look bad.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:49 PM

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts

Quick Reply: Oh Boy!!