Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Now that we have a Forum we all share and love to come too we need A Meet and Greet N

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 01:51 PM

Received 216 Likes on 163 Posts
Default Now that we have a Forum we all share and love to come too we need A Meet and Greet N

I Really Love this Forum!!!!

It would be Nice to have a Meet and Greet of our Forum Family, in our own area's and make it an Annual Event on a Long weekend. Im in BC so I would like to go to one here in BC or Alberta, maybe even start some F150 clubs. We could share Idea's Pic's from those weekends, maybe there is some already if so please post.

Any Thoughts on this..??? just thought id throw it out there......

Grandpa's Grocery Getter!!

havea great day Everyone!

Now that we have a Forum we all share and love to come too we need A Meet and Greet N-560885_10151052764522852_2046697070_n.jpg
Old 09-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Meaner than ymeski56

Received 457 Likes on 331 Posts

We've entertained the idea before but the problem is the country(s) are so large and gas prices and different schedules make it hard to get it organized very well.

I'm sure we could all figure something out though...
The following users liked this post:
Grandpa's Grocery Getter (09-30-2012)
Old 09-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Okie Coupe

Received 209 Likes on 172 Posts

There is a family Meet and Greet every four years over on the Slick 60's Forum. It a great bunch of folks and we really enjoy the opportunities to meet and visit and share a common interest. It's difficult for a lot of folks to find time for that sort of thing anymore.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Jesse

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There's a few of us on here from Vancouver, I live in Burnaby, another regular lives in Surrey, i'm sure there is a few more in the lower mainland, a few more in the Okanagan some in the Cariboo. But like was already mentioned, schedules and distance usually don't line up.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by XtraLargeTall
We've entertained the idea before but the problem is the country(s) are so large and gas prices and different schedules make it hard to get it organized very well.

I'm sure we could all figure something out though...
Sweet!!

Im not saying its going to happen any time soon!!......lol.....but even if we can make it work in our own back yards and then grow from there..is all Im asking for.......lol......there is so many clubs out there for everything else, would be nice to have a show and shine BBQ weekend for our Beauties!!
Old 09-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Meaner than ymeski56

Received 457 Likes on 331 Posts

Originally Posted by LaBrash

Sweet!!

Im not saying its going to happen any time soon!!......lol.....but even if we can make it work in our own back yards and then grow from there..is all Im asking for.......lol......there is so many clubs out there for everything else, would be nice to have a show and shine BBQ weekend for our Beauties!!
I know exactly where you're coming from. The problem is for us out in the plains where there aren't a huge amount of people, let alone forum members. I'd be down for a Saturday BBQ event of some kind
Old 09-30-2012, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by ndnJedi
There's a few of us on here from Vancouver, I live in Burnaby, another regular lives in Surrey, i'm sure there is a few more in the lower mainland, a few more in the Okanagan some in the Cariboo. But like was already mentioned, schedules and distance usually don't line up.
Im in N.Delta BC, well even if just us got together for Coffee and meet and start from there Im sure we could get the word out .lol......I see many Great looking Fords in the Delta Surry area on dailey basis.....

I thought well we have to start some where........lol.

Cheers!
Old 09-30-2012, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by XtraLargeTall
I know exactly where you're coming from. The problem is for us out in the plains where there aren't a huge amount of people, let alone forum members. I'd be down for a Saturday BBQ event of some kind

Hahahahahaha I use to be in that Gene pool when I lived in a small town years ago and the closest City was 200 miles in either direction.....but we still had clubs for the hot rods, sleds and atv's

so its always an option to do.......
Old 09-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Inebriated 4 ur safety

Received 894 Likes on 483 Posts

Instead of Cars and Coffee, you can call it Ford and Fondue.... J/K guys

Actually that is a good idea Labrash. I was thinking of something like that in the south Texas area or even just San Antonio area since there are a lot of people on here from there.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:03 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think it's a good idea. I'm on the Powerstroke forums and for a while our Pennsylvania chapter was meeting at a Quaker steak & lube for some beer, wings And some good convo about the trucks and ideas.

Quick Reply: Now that we have a Forum we all share and love to come too we need A Meet and Greet N