Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift Kit and Leveling Kit Together

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Kit and Leveling Kit Together

I have a 2012 FX4 with 35's, Nitto Terra Grapplers with a 6" inch procomp lift kit. I was looking to possibly add a 2" leveling kit. Is it possible to do so without inflicting any problems as far as with having the lift on it? What brand allows a 2" or 2.5" leveling kit with 35 Tires?
Old 07-09-2012, 08:30 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

you should be good with a pro comp and a 2inch spacer. My friend has that setup no problems. I know with the rough country you can't. I tried. Probably got the only lift that you can't stack lol
Old 07-09-2012, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tprimo15
you should be good with a pro comp and a 2inch spacer. My friend has that setup no problems. I know with the rough country you can't. I tried. Probably got the only lift that you can't stack lol

Sweet thank you! Of course, always get caught with the crappy luck of buying the wrong thing.. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to cause any obvious troubles of adding both of them together.. I was looking at "readylift". Little more expensive but I think its probably worth it after reading this..

"Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
Toughest Custom Anodized Finish – Guaranteed
Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
Smartest Strut Extensions Available"
Old 07-09-2012, 09:30 PM

Received 242 Likes on 191 Posts

Is the pro comp lift not level? That's strange if it's not. A buddy of mine has a pro comp 4 inch lift and it sits perfectly level. But if I were you I would contact pro comp for a confirmed answer. It may void your warranty on the lift.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:35 PM

It's not that it's not level but you can add the level kit on it to add more height. Then I'd get an aal for the back unless you're going for the Cali look
Old 07-09-2012, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Cj0n3s12

Sweet thank you! Of course, always get caught with the crappy luck of buying the wrong thing.. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to cause any obvious troubles of adding both of them together.. I was looking at "readylift". Little more expensive but I think its probably worth it after reading this..

"Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
Toughest Custom Anodized Finish – Guaranteed
Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
Smartest Strut Extensions Available"
Idc what they say it's not a factory ride lol. You feel a lot of bumps that you didn't before
Old 07-09-2012, 09:51 PM

Idc what they say it's not a factory ride lol. You feel a lot of bumps that you didn't before
Hahah I know that for sure, but the others help a bit. So if i want an overal 2" lift front and back, I will have to buy the level kit for the front and then a 2" block kit for the back? I think I might have seen companies that sell a kit of both?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cj0n3s12

Hahah I know that for sure, but the others help a bit. So if i want an overal 2" lift front and back, I will have to buy the level kit for the front and then a 2" block kit for the back? I think I might have seen companies that sell a kit of both?
No what you wanna do is get the 2inch spacer for the front like you said. And the back get an aal.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:14 PM

No what you wanna do is get the 2inch spacer for the front like you said. And the back get an aal.
Im guessing aal is add-a-leaf kit. If so, Is it possible to add another aal even though the lift kits have them?

Quick Reply: Lift Kit and Leveling Kit Together