Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

L.E.D signal / running light mirror mod

Old 04-27-2013, 09:09 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Default L.E.D signal / running light mirror mod

Hey, So i have the led mirror mod already done for signals..However i want to now make them running lights aswell. I know how to wire it and everything with the resistors and diodes. Just need to know what size of both resistors and diodes to get.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:53 PM

Received 187 Likes on 155 Posts

There's several posts on this - search for the blinker mod and in that post you'll see several other posts about making some or all of the LEDs running and/or parking lights. I tried it last week thru the puddle light hole but the wires to the rear-facing LEDs were too short for me to get a hold of to splice. Not too keen on taking the mirror off, maybe one day when I get the nerve...
Old 04-28-2013, 12:34 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by terraformer
There's several posts on this - search for the blinker mod and in that post you'll see several other posts about making some or all of the LEDs running and/or parking lights. I tried it last week thru the puddle light hole but the wires to the rear-facing LEDs were too short for me to get a hold of to splice. Not too keen on taking the mirror off, maybe one day when I get the nerve...
Ive looked and cant find info on size. I have it mostly all done i just need someone to tell me the size of resistors and diodes to use for the running light function.

And the mirror comes off no problem..Once you have the first one off you will be amazed on how easy it was lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: L.E.D signal / running light mirror mod