Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

king ranch mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 12:02 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Default king ranch mirrors

I just got a 2013 King ranch with a tow package.It doesn't have extendable Mirrors. The dealer said they only come on the Max tow package.I tow a 25 ft camper occassionally and extendable mirrors would sure be nice.right now I have the chrome power heated folded turn signal mirror. can I get an extendable one that would interchange with mine?I wouldn't care if it was power extendable or manual.In fact I'd probably prefer manual as I wouldn't have a factory switch for the power extend,has anybody done this?? thanks
Old 03-30-2013, 01:32 PM
Fake Ballin for da Gram

Received 434 Likes on 366 Posts

you can swap the power tow mirrors on to your truck. Trust me, the OEM tow mirrors are not cheap, but you are better off doing those than the aftermarket tow mirrors.

You should still be able to get $350+ for your power folding mirrors. But the OEM tow mirror is like $500.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:31 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

If I swap for the power tow mirrors, will they be power fold ,manual extend or power both.If they are power both,I suppose they would have to put a switch in my door,is this right??
Old 03-30-2013, 02:45 PM

Received 240 Likes on 178 Posts

Welcome to the KR club, I got a 2013 KR EB Max Tow. There was a 5.0 KR same truck w/o Tow mirrors, I asked if i bought the 5.0 could i add the tow mirrors, i was told i could but the only feature it wouldnt do is the power extendable, all other functions would work. Dealer said you would need an addtional wire harness and switch on door to get the power extend, after hearing the cost to do it i said heck no and bought the EB anyway. If you dont mind manual extend then i say buy them they look super sweet (chrome skull cap a must) and really offer better visability with the larger dual mirrors.

Quick Reply: king ranch mirrors