Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How About a Follow Up???

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 04:48 PM

Received 222 Likes on 178 Posts

Default How About a Follow Up???

I have used this forum for many helpful things and enjoy helping others with mods and knowledge I may have to share! I think most of us are! But I know one complaint is "hey do a search"!! Well that is the reason I posted this tread. I know several times I have helped by supplying information, help, guidance and wiring diagrams in order to see if the problem could be solved. Then I check back and nothing!!!! I mean I am not looking for a thank you or an award nor did I supply this for any other reason than the one hand washes the other since I have been helped here also... But when you do a search for a subject and read 10 pages worth of attempts or solutions and the OP never states what fixed the problem what the heck good is it to do a search????? So I am only asking if you post a thread about a problem PLEASE follow up with what the solution was!! even if you gave up on trying something it is better to let us know that let us hanging!
JUST SAYIN!
The following 8 users liked this post by mamonti:
AZPoolBoy480 (09-07-2013), CHICKS (09-10-2013), Floored150 (09-07-2013), H-60 Electrician (09-10-2013), iFord (09-10-2013), RES4CUE (09-07-2013), RocketFoot (09-10-2013), tabezic (09-10-2013) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 09-07-2013, 06:44 PM

Received 1,523 Likes on 1,203 Posts

Originally Posted by mamonti
I have used this forum for many helpful things and enjoy helping others with mods and knowledge I may have to share! I think most of us are! But I know one complaint is "hey do a search"!! Well that is the reason I posted this tread. I know several times I have helped by supplying information, help, guidance and wiring diagrams in order to see if the problem could be solved. Then I check back and nothing!!!! I mean I am not looking for a thank you or an award nor did I supply this for any other reason than the one hand washes the other since I have been helped here also... But when you do a search for a subject and read 10 pages worth of attempts or solutions and the OP never states what fixed the problem what the heck good is it to do a search????? So I am only asking if you post a thread about a problem PLEASE follow up with what the solution was!! even if you gave up on trying something it is better to let us know that let us hanging!
JUST SAYIN!
I feel the same way! I hate not knowing the outcome! Lol
Old 09-09-2013, 11:38 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Bump for this

Which reminds me, I promised some follow up on a thread and haven't done it yet....
Old 09-10-2013, 07:44 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Good post, OP!! This is the reason forums exist! Sure it gets old answering some of the same questions but if it is an inconvience to you, just don't bother answering. No big deal...there are plenty of members able to add quality input! No offense to anyone, but telling someone to search for something is not always a very constructive post.

Quick Reply: How About a Follow Up???