Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Remote Access down.

Old 11-04-2014, 09:48 AM

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Default Ford Remote Access down.

I, along with others, seems to be having the same problem with our Ford Remote Access app. (I attach a copy of the post from TERM)

I also walked all these paths and too have came up with the same outcomes.

[TERMIN8TR
For those of you that can no longer use your ford remote access, my buddy and I both have these systems installed in our vehicles. Mine is a 2014 Ford Edge, his is a 2014 Ford F-150. Both of our systems quit working on Thursday October 30th. It keeps giving us the error pop up with no communicatin to the vehicles.
I've called the ford mykey 800 number numerous times since Friday and have been told that their service or servers are down and they are working on it and should be back up soon.
I was able to talk to a tech at mykey today and he said that they are having a problem and asked me for my sim#, vin#, my phone # and what part of the country I live in. It sounds to me like they have no clue and are in the information gathering process.
I've talked to audiovox who is the manufacturer of the system but their standard answer is to take it to the ford dealer, unfortunately my buddy is a tech at my local dealer and he is not aware of any issues nor what to do.
The other people I've been trying to contact is spindance, they are the subscription company for the service, my guess is this is the place where the problem exists. They have not responded to my voicemails or emails.
If you guys hear anything or figure this out post up on here and I will do the same.
By the way we live in northeast Ohio.]

I have came across the same info when I called 1800ford key this morning, they cannot figure out what is going on, they are working on it and cannot give a end date.

Maybe the ford rep here can help us out?
Old 11-04-2014, 10:13 AM

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

I was following the posts in the other thread, but since you posted a standalone I feel compelled to add some info. There has to be something else at play that's affecting specifically the people that are having problems because mine works fine.

2013 F150
Verizon Carrier
Spindance account for the remote access.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:33 PM

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

I posted some additional information with contact numbers in the other thread

https://www.f150forum.com/f38/ford-r...01915/index20/

Last edited by TRMIN8TR; 11-04-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ford Remote Access down.