Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford logo floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 11:23 AM
New F150 Owner

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Ford logo floor mats

When I bought my (used) truck it came with some aftermarket black carpet floor mats. The shade of black is not an exact match with my black carpet. Plus, the drivers mat does not have the eyelets to lock to the lugs in the floor. Very annoying.

That being said, I would love to replace them with some new carpeted mats with the lugs and a custom ford blue oval.

I've done some searching and can't find anyone that makes them. I went with Lloyds when I made custom mats for my Corvette, but they don't have exactly what I'm looking for now though.

Any suggestions?
Old 11-14-2013, 12:21 PM
2013 Ruby Red FX4 SCrew

Received 248 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by jcloving
When I bought my (used) truck it came with some aftermarket black carpet floor mats. The shade of black is not an exact match with my black carpet. Plus, the drivers mat does not have the eyelets to lock to the lugs in the floor. Very annoying.

That being said, I would love to replace them with some new carpeted mats with the lugs and a custom ford blue oval.

I've done some searching and can't find anyone that makes them. I went with Lloyds when I made custom mats for my Corvette, but they don't have exactly what I'm looking for now though.

Any suggestions?
Here is a site that does custom mats................. just a thought

http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/PROD/LM-F150

Another thought is if you can find what you want without the eyelets, I am sure a place that makes/repairs tarps (or any heavy canvas material) would be able to put eyelets in for you....

Other than that, I have nothing..............
Old 11-14-2013, 03:10 PM
New F150 Owner

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks Ford.

I tried the site but it uses the Lloyd's front end configurator software.

I read on the Lloyd's site that they don't put the blue oval on mats for vehicles newer than 2000.

Quick Reply: Ford logo floor mats