Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Delta Sierradial at plus

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2015, 08:54 PM
Moe

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Delta Sierradial at plus

Hi
i been trying to get tires for a while but i can't find anything decent around here, I found those Delta Sierradial AT plus and Nexen Roadian AT pro

the Delta are on sale now and they are $900 out of the door
the nexen are $850 out the door
what do you guys think
Thanks for the help
Old 12-19-2015, 08:59 PM
for fastening fabric

Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts

hellaaaa offbrand. can you order online and have a shop put tires on?

what kind of tire do you want, what do you want to spend? are you about price or the tire itself?
The following users liked this post:
moend (12-19-2015)
Old 12-19-2015, 09:10 PM

Received 1,523 Likes on 1,203 Posts

Originally Posted by moend
Hi i been trying to get tires for a while but i can't find anything decent around here, I found those Delta Sierradial AT plus and Nexen Roadian AT pro the Delta are on sale now and they are $900 out of the door the nexen are $850 out the door what do you guys think Thanks for the help
For a bit more you can get a name brand tire put on. What size and tread type?
Old 12-19-2015, 09:16 PM
Moe

I need something quiet on the road but good enough to make it on the dirt road and un-plowed road
I was hoping to stay under the $700ish but that is not going to happen at least where i live. I want the Firestone Destination A/T, but i can't get those i have to wait tell after Christmas... according to my northwest tires dealer the deltas are made by cooper .. I had a flat couple days ago and my rim was stuck to the hub it took me 4 hours in -10F to change it. "it wasn't fun"
thanks for the input
Old 12-19-2015, 09:18 PM
Moe

Originally Posted by RES4CUE
For a bit more you can get a name brand tire put on. What size and tread type?

I want AT nothing aggressive but definitively not like the goodyear that came on the truck, I am surprised they made it to 50k miles
Old 12-19-2015, 09:20 PM
for fastening fabric

a buddy of mine got some Falken Wildpeaks put on for less than 700.

Very deep tread, looks nice. They (the deltas) likely are made by cooper - lots of companies do that.

I'm very sorry to hear about your stuck rim - I'm sitting here bitching about it being 30 out.

do you need tires this week, or what?

Real talk, you're going to be riding on them for a year or two, or three, or more. Even if it's $100 for a better set, you're best saving for them 'cuz it sure sucks riding on tires you hate. I had to do that for a while, with two sets.
Old 12-19-2015, 09:20 PM

Received 1,523 Likes on 1,203 Posts

Originally Posted by moend
I need something quiet on the road but good enough to make it on the dirt road and un-plowed road I was hoping to stay under the $700ish but that is not going to happen at least where i live. I want the Firestone Destination A/T, but i can't get those i have to wait tell after Christmas... according to my northwest tires dealer the deltas are made by cooper .. I had a flat couple days ago and my rim was stuck to the hub it took me 4 hours in -10F to change it. "it wasn't fun" thanks for the input
Gotcha, you live in one of those out of the way places! Lol

I have Nitto Terragrapplers on mine 275/70-18 and with a hook up they were a grand installed.

It's going to be hard to find something $700 range. Good luck but I've never heard of the other brands you mentioned.
The following users liked this post:
moend (12-19-2015)
Old 12-19-2015, 09:33 PM
Moe

Originally Posted by safetypin
a buddy of mine got some Falken Wildpeaks put on for less than 700.

Very deep tread, looks nice. They (the deltas) likely are made by cooper - lots of companies do that.

I'm very sorry to hear about your stuck rim - I'm sitting here bitching about it being 30 out.

do you need tires this week, or what?

Real talk, you're going to be riding on them for a year or two, or three, or more. Even if it's $100 for a better set, you're best saving for them 'cuz it sure sucks riding on tires you hate. I had to do that for a while, with two sets.

thanks buddy, I was hoping to get tires sometime next week, i don't have a spare and i live in the middle of nowhere, seems like i need to bite the bullet and fork out 1000 bucks
Old 12-19-2015, 09:40 PM
for fastening fabric

are you looking in Mandan or Bismarck? I bet you can get a better deal going to a bigger city.
Old 12-19-2015, 09:45 PM
Moe

Originally Posted by safetypin
are you looking in Mandan or Bismarck? I bet you can get a better deal going to a bigger city.
I don't live in Mandan any more and the closest big city to me is Bismarck 25-30min and that is where i am planning on buying tires at, other option will be Fargo but that is 3 and 1/2 hours away

Quick Reply: Delta Sierradial at plus