Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cracked Mirror trim

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 11:57 AM

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts

Default Cracked Mirror trim

Well, this is a **** off. I parked my truck far enough away from a UPS depot this morning, while picking up a parcel. Came back and found that someone clipped my drivers mirror; folding it in. I re -set it, and when I got back to the office I noticed that the black forward facing trim around the chrome is chipped out whereby there is a hole about the size of a quarter. No mark on the chrome, just the thin black surround. Anyone know if that piece of trim is available, or is an entire mirror replacement required. First real mark on my truck after 6 years. 2012F 150 Platinum. Yeah, I know , you want pics. Have to snap one today
Old 01-19-2018, 12:20 PM
King Hater

Received 872 Likes on 653 Posts

Sorry. I hate it when there is vehicle damage that wasn't caused by you.....
Old 01-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Super user

Received 197 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by MUFFMAN
Well, this is a **** off. I parked my truck far enough away from a UPS depot this morning, while picking up a parcel. Came back and found that someone clipped my drivers mirror; folding it in. I re -set it, and when I got back to the office I noticed that the black forward facing trim around the chrome is chipped out whereby there is a hole about the size of a quarter. No mark on the chrome, just the thin black surround. Anyone know if that piece of trim is available, or is an entire mirror replacement required. First real mark on my truck after 6 years. 2012F 150 Platinum. Yeah, I know , you want pics. Have to snap one today
I have the trim and the chrome cap that goes with it, I bought a mirror assembly for parts, and have some left overs. PM me if your interested, otherwise, your looking for a whole mirror assembly, big $$$$.
The following users liked this post:
MUFFMAN (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 05:15 AM

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Spectragod
I have the trim and the chrome cap that goes with it, I bought a mirror assembly for parts, and have some left overs. PM me if your interested, otherwise, your looking for a whole mirror assembly, big $$$$.

Thanks. PM sent

Quick Reply: Cracked Mirror trim