Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Clazzio seatcover question

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 08:33 PM

Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Clazzio seatcover question

I have a 2011 regular cab f 150 stx with the 40/20/40 set up. The middle part folds up to become a seat. I'm wanting to get the clazzio covers, but I don't wanna get them until I can see what they look like with my seat set up. Does anyone have any pics of clazzio covers with this seat set up in their newer model year trucks?
Old 12-18-2011, 08:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would like to see this as well...Also, can you list the site where you got them?
Old 12-18-2011, 09:05 PM

I haven't gotten it yet. I went to the clazzio website. Clazzio.com. I'm having color samples sent in though so if they do make that seat set up I'll know what I'd like to get
Old 12-18-2011, 09:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigblueSTX
I haven't gotten it yet. I went to the clazzio website. Clazzio.com. I'm having color samples sent in though so if they do make that seat set up I'll know what I'd like to get
Post up what you find...I am currently debating between Clazzio and Katzkins...For the money Clazzios seem good, but I have heard that they do not fit well around the center seat/consule.

I am also curious if they are as comfortable as real leather since they install over the cloth. I have to pull the trigger before 12/31 so let me know
Old 12-18-2011, 09:35 PM

I searched clazzio in the threads and I found one guy that worked for a company that sells the clazzio covers. He includes info in the thread to contact him so that's what I'm gonna do tomorrow. I haven't looked around at the katzkin though. Would you suggest that over clazzio?
Old 12-19-2011, 12:14 PM

I just looked up the katzkin cover. They're over $2000 for two rows of custom covers whereas the clazzio are only like $450 for custom covers
Old 12-19-2011, 02:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigblueSTX
I just looked up the katzkin cover. They're over $2000 for two rows of custom covers whereas the clazzio are only like $450 for custom covers
Katakins and roadwire leather are actually around 930 (installed) at several local places here in Tampa area. (this is for a screw)

The differance between the Katskin/Roadwire and the Clazzio is that the Katskin/roadwire are 100% leather and when installed the cloth is removed and the leather is put in it's place.

Whereas with Clazzio, the covers are put over the existing cloth.

The clazzio is much less expensive (400-450 for an screw) and I have heard good reviews on the quality.. my concern is the feel of the seat (not the material but of the seat/ride itself). Does it feel like leather or just look like leather? Also, i have heard that the clazzios do not fit perfectly around the center seat if you have the 40/20/40 configuation up front..

Unfortuantly, there is nowhere i can go to see them for myself so it makes the decision a little harder.

I am probably going to gamble with the Clazzios but am still deciding...If you go Clazzio, there is a guy named Spencer in the vendors forum of this page who is offering a pretty good deal and several people on this forum have used him.

Good luck
Old 12-19-2011, 05:26 PM

Yeah I searched clazzio in the forum and I found spencer. The price he gave is the same price from ordering online I think. I'm having color samples for the clazzio sent to me. Hopefully the color samples are the same material they actually use to make the seats. I'll keep y'all posted on that.

I'm also thinking about getting the clazzio in the next few months. If you pull the trigger on it let me know how they are

Quick Reply: Clazzio seatcover question