Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CB Mirror Antenna mount?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 02:27 PM

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Default CB Mirror Antenna mount?

I recently installed a 2m VHF antenna with a ProFit NMO bracket on the driver side fender. Looks good, pictures to follow shortly. My problem now is options to mount a CB antenna (not magnet) but preferably to the elephant ear mirrors? Has anyone tried and found a bracket that will work on the elephant ears? Anyone know if there is even one made yet? I know this would be a very specific mount, so I'm throwing it out there in hopes someone knows something? Thanks ahead.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Senior

Received 119 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by medicff0879
I recently installed a 2m VHF antenna with a ProFit NMO bracket on the driver side fender. Looks good, pictures to follow shortly. My problem now is options to mount a CB antenna (not magnet) but preferably to the elephant ear mirrors? Has anyone tried and found a bracket that will work on the elephant ears? Anyone know if there is even one made yet? I know this would be a very specific mount, so I'm throwing it out there in hopes someone knows something? Thanks ahead.
I remember a mount for the headache rack in the big rigs, it may work for your needs, they are found at the truck stops.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:38 PM

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by GhostriderI
I remember a mount for the headache rack in the big rigs, it may work for your needs, they are found at the truck stops.
Good idea, I'll take my truck to a shop close by and see what they have?

Quick Reply: CB Mirror Antenna mount?