Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Canadian rebates and newcarselloff.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 10:40 PM

Received 147 Likes on 108 Posts

Default Canadian rebates and newcarselloff.com

Looking at a 13fx4 crew. Just wondering what the total rebates you got off your new ride.
Ford site say 7500 for EB. Seen this web site newcarselloff.com and found as much as 15000 off an fx4. Though not quite what I was looking for. Could give us some good neg. power in the dealer hot seat!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:42 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I go on a local dealers site that posts their prices gives me a rough idea where to start. Erinwoodford.com
Old 02-21-2013, 12:27 AM

Received 147 Likes on 108 Posts

Holy smokes those are some sweet prices. Thanks bro!
Old 02-21-2013, 03:49 AM

Received 216 Likes on 163 Posts

My Buddy Just pulled the trigger on a 2013 FX4 Screw, last nite
5.0 145", Luxury pkg, upgraded tires, Moom, Nav, tailgate, basicly full pull, no appearance pkg.he didn't want it...

List at MSRP 55,800.00
there at $41,000.00 and counting down.........

They still have to take of the 3 payments off,
Recycle 2500.00 or his trade........
he finds out Friday what it breaks down too, he went put down payment on it last nite......
was at Hallmark ford in Surrey , BC

Last edited by Grandpa's Grocery Getter; 02-21-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:04 AM

Received 216 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by nlitend1
Looking at a 13fx4 crew. Just wondering what the total rebates you got off your new ride.
Ford site say 7500 for EB. Seen this web site newcarselloff.com and found as much as 15000 off an fx4. Though not quite what I was looking for. Could give us some good neg. power in the dealer hot seat!
I used Hanna Ford in Collingwood , ON
as my amo on getting a good price, as they ship across canada for for 1012.00, but they have good deals and have actual pic of the trucks they sell.....

Im in BC and my dealer hear said they would beat them and they did on my 2012 i got in Aug.....

My buddy pretty much got the same deal as me which I posted above...
but I didn't trade anything, and I got mine on the employee pricing which was 14,000.00 off and they waved the doc fee's and PDI and gave me a box liner, plus a full tank of gas, mats, and any accessories I wanted at there cost price....which I did that too......saved a boat load...

just my 2 cents..
Old 02-21-2013, 09:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just upgraded my 2011 FX4 with ecoboost amd luxury package this week to a 2013. Here's the pricing and experience.

Original purchase of 2011 was at Barrie Ford. They called me two weeks ago and said their deals were so good they could get me into the same model but a 2013 for same payments. I thought I'd check it out and see what they had to say. I always try to get the best deal so checked all the advertised prices online. From what I could tell after hours of online research Hanna and Erinwood Ford have the best advertised deals in Ontario hands down with Erinwood being the best. So I went into Barrie ford (closest to home) and got him to give me their best price. Erinwood's advertised price was still a bit better but Barrie pulled the old "thats just what they put online to lure you in and will tack on a ton of extra costs once your in the dealership and have fun dealing with them". I'm assuming to try to scare me off and just take their deal. I was on the fence so called Barrie twice that week to confirm this was the absolute best offer.

I decided to check it out and went down to Erinwood. Just to be clear I have no association with Erinwood as this will sound like an ad for their dealership. They were amazing to deal with. Dealt with salesman Mark Maguire. Not only did he offer to beat Barrie's price for a 2013 FX4 with luxury package and sunroof which is what Barrie quoted he added nav, max tow, tailgate step, spray in bedliner, 20" rims with BSW (not pirrelis) transfered my hard tonneau to new truck, rust proofing, and installed jimmi jammers for the same price as original Barrie quote. Basically well over $2500 in extras. Very pleasant to deal with as well. I was so impressed with the deal and service my father in law traded in his 2011 XLT for a 2013 XTR with 20" chrome rims and bought another 2013 XTR exactly the same (just different colour) for his wife. A straight up good deal and service got the salesman three new truck sales in the same week.

All prices in Canadian Dollars

Heres the deal I got on 2013 FX4:
2013 FX4 ecoboost, supercrew, lux,nav,sunroof, tailgate step, max tow, spray in bedliner MSRP $57,650

Trade in value matched Barrie Fords offer and was full value of amount owing so it was a wash. Rare to not be in negative equity on a two year old truck in my experience (shows F150's really do hold their value).

Total sale price before tax: $42760 (all in plus tax)
$14890 below MSRP plus free rust proofing, swintching tonneau, and installed jimmi jammers and tailgate keeper.

This included $7500 delivery allowance and $1000 or first three biweekly payments.

Heres the prices on 2013 XTR supercrew, ecoboost, 20" chrome rims BSW tires

MSRP: $48459

Total Sale price $35,079

$13,380 below MSRP

In addition they gave him the following accessories/options for free:
Rust proofing
Wheel Locks
Spray in bed liner
Installed Jimmy Jammers and tailgate keeper

They aslo gave him a Extang Hard Tonneau Cover below their cost for $600.

Exact same deal on both XTR's

Picking up the new trucks Saturday....

Side note: Erinwoods online prices are all in plus tax. Their advertised prices include freight, admin fees, etc. and they don't try to stick you with add on when you get their. They can usually beat their online price by about $500 if you negotiate. Nice change to see someone put their best price forward without a ton of hassle negotiating.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by CanFX4; 02-21-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Quick Reply: Canadian rebates and newcarselloff.com