Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with Clazzio seatcovers in a supercab?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 07:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone with Clazzio seatcovers in a supercab?

I guess this would apply to a supercrew as well...and perhaps seatcovers in general.

I'm just curious about install on the rear seats? Specifically the back. Does the cover go all the way behind the seat? Which I'd guess would mean pulling the seat out for install? I asked one of the sellers online and he said no, its an easy install and perfect fit.

But seriously I can't even get a few fingers back there...and it doesn't look all that easy to pull the rear seat back out.

Any thoughts?
Old 12-10-2011, 10:25 AM

Default seat

I have a 2009 super crew and just put the seat covers in. It took me about 2 hours and yes I had to tilt the rear seat, but I also put in my amp behind the seat before the seat covers. There is a little pin like rod that slides. You have to pull it up, mine was by the bottom corner of the window. I used a piece of wire to pull it up then the seat will lean forward.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:05 PM

I'll have to out right now and look for that pin!

How do you like them? I think I'm going to go with the grey, would like to do something interesting with the stitching, maybe light grey, but I don't know if I can wait 10 freakin weeks for an order to come in!!
Old 12-10-2011, 03:17 PM

Received 111 Likes on 38 Posts

I have had these seats in my last truck and my new ecoboost. I gotta say they are awesome!!!!!
Old 12-10-2011, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by jrdejavux
I have had these seats in my last truck and my new ecoboost. I gotta say they are awesome!!!!!

The fit looks pretty impressive in the pictures, Other than the fit around the centre console, I have the 40/20/40 split. It just looks a little loose in that area.

Think I'll have to bite the bullet, my drivers seat is already showing signs of wear ..mostly compression on the drivers side edge, and I'm not that big a guy.

Would love to do Katskin, but really expensive in Canada, and the ''recommended'' dealer in Ottawa doesn't seem to return phone calls...

So I think Clazzio it shall be.

Quick Reply: Anyone with Clazzio seatcovers in a supercab?