Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anybody rhino line their bumpers?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 01:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody rhino line their bumpers?

looking for some pictures of a new f-150 with rhino-lined bumpers. anybody done this yet?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:23 AM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Heres a thread i found on it sorry not Rhino but should give you some idea and some info. Also I would would suggest looking into Line-x with extra or premium (not sure what they call it) but it doesn't fade from sun exposure.

https://www.f150forum.com/f38/line-x-bumbers-176187/
Old 12-03-2012, 12:05 PM

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Pics of mine are in the thread linked above. I have Line X on my rockers, bumpers and flares. I had Rhino liner on the rockers of my last truck (04 Chevy) and DIY Herculiner on the bumpers.

Both the Rhino and Line X worked great. The Rhino didn't fade much over 4 years, and it shined back up with a little plastic dressing like you use on fender flares. I would recommend either. The Herculiner is ok, but for a brand new truck, it's worth spending the extra for a quality spray on IMO.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by graysonp
Pics of mine are in the thread linked above. I have Line X on my rockers, bumpers and flares. I had Rhino liner on the rockers of my last truck (04 Chevy) and DIY Herculiner on the bumpers.

Both the Rhino and Line X worked great. The Rhino didn't fade much over 4 years, and it shined back up with a little plastic dressing like you use on fender flares. I would recommend either. The Herculiner is ok, but for a brand new truck, it's worth spending the extra for a quality spray on IMO.
Sweet looking trucks! Although some raptor heads and some black steps might go better with that nice black and white theme!
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 PM

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by fx4210
Sweet looking trucks! Although some raptor heads and some black steps might go better with that nice black and white theme!
Thanks. Raptor headlights and black NFabs are on the shopping list, but it will be a few months before I have the budget to do it.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:49 PM

It'll look great with that have you thought of using herculiner on the stock steps?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by graysonp

that black truck looks great. you sold me on doing it all the way around. can't wait to do my black XLT

just ordered a black bull bar with a pair of dually d2's, weather tech window and bug deflectors, smoked recon 3rd brake light, k&N intake. next will be level w/ wheels and tires, carshow gps, and blacking out the grill, heads, and tails. thanks for the replies. can't wait to get back from deployment to put all my stuff on
Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

not rhino liner but you get the idea on the look of it.

Quick Reply: anybody rhino line their bumpers?