Alberta members Meet & greet pics - Page 11 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Alberta members Meet & greet pics

Reply

 
 
 
Old 07-20-2013, 12:15 AM
  #101  
Girthy Member
 
sllydderrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: De Winton, AB, Canada
Posts: 1,853
Thanked 99 Times in 88 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by HardcoreFXFour View Post
Business Admin - Automotive Management, in the Transportation building. 2 year diploma. I'm super pumped about the course. My 1st day is Sept 3 as well. Excited, nervous (mostly about leaving my ride in the Shawnessy c-train lot ) and all range of emotion in between.
C-train station... :shudder:
You will have to be early to get a spot at Shawnessy as I understand it.

You will kick *** in that course.

I think I am going to be in Mayland Heights but will likely spend some time at the main campus too.
sllydderrr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:09 AM
  #102  
Junior Member
 
Pilbilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Ill be at SAIT too! Starting Oct 28th for my third yr Heavy Equipment Technician. If it hadnt been changed to a dry campus last year id say we should meet for a beer at gateway but its closed now apparently. Guess we will have to stumble across to Lous!
Pilbilly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:18 AM
  #103  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
HCFX2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 18,154
Thanked 2,041 Times in 1,290 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Pilbilly View Post
Ill be at SAIT too! Starting Oct 28th for my third yr Heavy Equipment Technician. If it hadnt been changed to a dry campus last year id say we should meet for a beer at gateway but its closed now apparently. Guess we will have to stumble across to Lous!
Absolutely! Hope to see you guys there.
HCFX2013 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:03 PM
  #104  
Senior Member
 
kevin7898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Frozen north( Fort McMurray AB.)
Posts: 490
Thanked 71 Times in 57 Posts
Default

7 on 7 off, currently on days off.
kevin7898 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:51 PM
  #105  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,443
Thanked 68 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by kevin7898 View Post
7 on 7 off, currently on days off.

go to the facebook page

"Alberta F-150's!!" and join.

next weekend, sylvan lake and john is figuring out details.
rigrat2011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:59 PM
  #106  
Unique & Different
 
ComQuest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,810
Thanked 424 Times in 349 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by rigrat2011 View Post
go to the facebook page

"Alberta F-150's!!" and join.

next weekend, sylvan lake and john is figuring out details.
I admire a lot of those good looking trucks too. Can I join the FB page even though I'm not from Canada?
ComQuest is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:16 PM
  #107  
Senior Member
 
Grandpa's Grocery Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC - Canada
Posts: 2,058
Thanked 211 Times in 161 Posts
Default

Hey Guys Great meet Nice to see other people doing them.

We have been trying for the last 6 months I have 11 Vancouver lower main land people who say yes they want, but we end up with 3 guys at most......but still a fun time just the same.... with all the trucks you see running around here there should be 100's of us getting together...lol.....Ive worked in Alberta a lot over the years and its all trucks for the most part......lol

we were suppose to have one this sunday but was once again cancelled.....

I really enjoyed seeing the pics.......Thanks Guys

Grant

Last edited by Grandpa's Grocery Getter; 07-21-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Grandpa's Grocery Getter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:25 PM
  #108  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,443
Thanked 68 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Grandpa's Grocery Getter View Post
Hey Guys Great meet Nice to see other people doing them.

We have been trying for the last 6 months I have 11 vanouver people who say yes they want, but we end up with 3 guys at most......but still a fun time just the same.... with all the trucks you see running around here there should be 100's of us getting together...lol.....Ive worked in Alberta a lot over the years and its all trucks for the most part......lol

we were suppose to have one this sunday but was once again cancelled.....

I really enjoyed seeing the pics.......Thanks Guys

Grant

hey 4G... (grant's the grampa grocery getter)

i'm in a couple of the bc threads, cause i'm from Kamloops and bought my truck in Kamloops.

this Saturday, there's about 6 of us meeting up in sylvan.

you're welcome to attend. it'd be a honor.

and if i'm heading south later in October, i'm gonna let you boys know.
rigrat2011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:31 PM
  #109  
Senior Member
 
Grandpa's Grocery Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC - Canada
Posts: 2,058
Thanked 211 Times in 161 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by rigrat2011 View Post
hey 4G... (grant's the grampa grocery getter)

i'm in a couple of the bc threads, cause i'm from Kamloops and bought my truck in Kamloops.

this Saturday, there's about 6 of us meeting up in sylvan.

you're welcome to attend. it'd be a honor.

and if i'm heading south later in October, i'm gonna let you boys know.
Would be an Honor for me as [email protected] 4G.....

Thanks for the Invite, a little to short notice for me.....but another time perhaps, It would be great to meet out of the area guys for a meet..Im sure tradesman would like that he always bitting at the bit for a meet......lol..but his truck is in the shop getting transfercase work done

I'll pass it along to KBS too,

Where is Sylvan is that North of Kamloops? how far from Vancouver....

Grant
Grandpa's Grocery Getter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:33 PM
  #110  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,443
Thanked 68 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Grandpa's Grocery Getter View Post
Thanks for the Invite, a little to short notice for me.....but another time perhaps, It would be great to meet out of the area guys for a meet..Im sure tradesman would like that he always bitting at the bit for a meet......lol..but his truck is in the shop getting transfercase work done

I'll pass it along to KBS too,

Where is Sylvan is that North of Kamloops? how far from Vancouver....

Grant

about 15 mins from red deer.

lol.

now that you're subbed in this thread, you'll know when the next one is around.

you guys got a fb page for the bc trucks?
rigrat2011 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Alberta members Meet & greet pics


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: