Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 Lariat scheduled to be built...

Old 08-08-2012, 02:53 PM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 2012 Lariat scheduled to be built...

Placed an order for what I would consider a loaded Ecoboost SuperCrew 6.5' bed in Red Candy with Preferred Eqp Pack for Lariat, 20" Al wheels, moonroof, off raod package (skid plates, 3.73 electronic locking rear), Navigation, Lariat Plus pckg (remote start, rear view camera, etc), tailgate and side steps, trailer brake controller, leather bucket seats, bedliner. It is been scheduled for 8/14 built (slipped one day from 13th) with Spet 3rd delivery estimate. I was getting nervous a bit reading delays and even in one case someone's order not going to be built due to some kind of unkonwn reason. My OTD price is at $42,700 with a reasonable and fair trade-in allowance, so I will be a happy camper.
By the time I get a running board, mud flaps, wheel well liner, etc, maybe another $1K or so... This is my first full size truck, it will be some getting used to period.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Keepin' the lights on!

Received 229 Likes on 153 Posts

Congrats. Might be better that it won't be built on the 13th.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:09 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I ordered my 2012 Screw FX2 ecoboost on June 27.
Scheduled for build on 8/6, but it got moved up in sched. Actually built on 8/1,
current status its build complete waiting on deck for shipment. Who know how long more that will be.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:57 PM
'Merica!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ordered my EcoBoost FX4 on June 25, being built on the same day and scheduled for September 10th delivery. I'm hoping it comes sooner! MI to NE shouldn't take too long!
Old 08-08-2012, 04:54 PM

orderd my lariat june 14, was tracked to be delivered aug 13, today it was moved to aug 25. dang
Old 08-08-2012, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by RuhiA
Placed an order for what I would consider a loaded Ecoboost SuperCrew 6.5' bed in Red Candy with Preferred Eqp Pack for Lariat, 20" Al wheels, moonroof, off raod package (skid plates, 3.73 electronic locking rear), Navigation, Lariat Plus pckg (remote start, rear view camera, etc), tailgate and side steps, trailer brake controller, leather bucket seats, bedliner. It is been scheduled for 8/14 built (slipped one day from 13th) with Spet 3rd delivery estimate. I was getting nervous a bit reading delays and even in one case someone's order not going to be built due to some kind of unkonwn reason. My OTD price is at $42,700 with a reasonable and fair trade-in allowance, so I will be a happy camper.
By the time I get a running board, mud flaps, wheel well liner, etc, maybe another $1K or so... This is my first full size truck, it will be some getting used to period.
I'm the person who's order is unfortunately not going to be built because of unknown reasons. Out of curiosity, when did you place your order and when did Ford confirm and schedule truck build? Thanks and congrats on the new truck!!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:39 AM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I don't want to fuel your fire* (referring to your thread) but I understand that the order date and how and when it gets in which order to be built is not an exact science and fairness. I've placed the order on June 21st. Ford CS couldn't even find an order on my name roughly about three weeks after and when they did it was not accurate. At the end it all sorted out except the fact that what I've been told for the estimated delivery, built date which is Aug 14th according to the window sticker. Ford CS said it is to be delivered on Sept 3rd but an update Ive got from the dealer now says Aug 27th.

* Note to firefighters ("professional" and "volunteer"): There is no actual fire here so no need to prove who is "real" firefighter in this thread.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:14 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by GSPLewie
Ordered my EcoBoost FX4 on June 25, being built on the same day and scheduled for September 10th delivery. I'm hoping it comes sooner! MI to NE shouldn't take too long!
Sept 10th, that seems way long too for delivery ETA. Mine is already built waiting to get assigned a railcar, I hope it doesn't take that long for delivery.

Last edited by Dacam; 08-11-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:04 AM
'Merica!

Originally Posted by Dacam
Sept 10th, that seems way long too for delivery ETA. Mine is already built waiting to get assigned a railcar, I hope it doesn't take that long for delivery.
It was bumped up to September 3rd now. Still way longer than I expected, but,the delay helped me save even more money.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:10 AM

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts

RuhiA: Congratulations. Two months ago I took delivery of a very similar configuration. Like you it's my first full-size truck. I love it, and surprisingly so does my wife. I trust you will be very happy with it :-).

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Lariat scheduled to be built...