Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 FX4 Modification Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 FX4 Modification Help

Hey Guys,

I'm finally past the stage of being so obsessed with my truck that i don't want to do anything to it. I drive a 2011 fx4 4 door and definitely am in the market for some modifications that do not void my warranty. I've brightened my head lights(Not HIDs), added two 10 inch Boston subwoofers, and added a black toolbox across my bed. What else are you guys doing to your trucks the aren't warranties? Also, do leveling kits void warranties? Do aftermarket exhausts' void warranties? Lifts? New tires and rims? New Shocks? Bedliners? anything will help.

Thanks Guys!
Old 03-05-2012, 03:35 PM

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by mklauser47
Hey Guys,

I'm finally past the stage of being so obsessed with my truck that i don't want to do anything to it. I drive a 2011 fx4 4 door and definitely am in the market for some modifications that do not void my warranty. I've brightened my head lights(Not HIDs), added two 10 inch Boston subwoofers, and added a black toolbox across my bed. What else are you guys doing to your trucks the aren't warranties? Also, do leveling kits void warranties? Do aftermarket exhausts' void warranties? Lifts? New tires and rims? New Shocks? Bedliners? anything will help.

Thanks Guys!
Idk how much u use ur truck as a truck, but first thing I did was put in a spray in bedliner. One of the best investments u can buy. As for voiding ur warranty, if they can't prove that the specific mod caused a problem, they legally can't void ur warranty.

Quick Reply: 2011 FX4 Modification Help