Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 radio problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 05:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2010 radio problem

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has had problems with their stock radio. It's just the single disk cd with the sync system. Got the oil changed at the dealership drove the truck home it worked fine. Started it up the next day but it now just displays built Ford tough and that's it, no radio no sync and the USB has no power either. Tried reseting by disconnecting the battery with no difference. Help would be greatly appreciated
Old 12-05-2011, 06:17 AM

Received 577 Likes on 390 Posts

Originally Posted by steamfitter602
Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has had problems with their stock radio. It's just the single disk cd with the sync system. Got the oil changed at the dealership drove the truck home it worked fine. Started it up the next day but it now just displays built Ford tough and that's it, no radio no sync and the USB has no power either. Tried reseting by disconnecting the battery with no difference. Help would be greatly appreciated
I would have to say check the fuse. I am not sure of the number but I am sure it is in the book. If not the fuse then it is dealer time. Good Luck

Quick Reply: 2010 radio problem