Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 ordering and pricing questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 ordering and pricing questions

I am trying to order a truck. I bought some Ford stock and submitted a form to get an X plan PIN slthough it may be several weeks before it arraives. I told the dealer that if he gives me the same or better than X plan pricing I will order the truck today, which will eliminate the need for waiting on an X plan PIN.

We've agreed on everything other than $975 for destination and delivery and $670 for "FDAF Assessment."

I understood that under the X plan you pay $100 under invoice plus a $75 pre-delivery fee and that was it. No destination and delivery and certainly no "FDAF Assessment." Am I right?
Old 08-17-2009, 03:20 PM

Can't help you with your questions, but....what's this about an x-plan as stockholder? How many shares do you need and how do you request the pin? I own quite a bit of Ford, so I should qualify. Never heard of that before. Thanks.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:10 PM

I got the form from this thread:
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=475147

Curious to see if it will work.

Hopingh someone can confirm the X plan is $100 under invoice plus a $75 pre-delivery fee and that there's no destination and delivery and no "FDAF Assessment."
Old 08-17-2009, 05:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well currently, Ford stock is 7.40... sounds worth it to me! I might do this before I buy my next ford.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question: Once you have a pin #, is it a permanent number or do you have to get a new one for each vehicle? I also just saw on another forum that ford employees can give out up to 4 pin #'s a year... Anybody wanna give out some pin #'s to help out some future ford buyers?
Old 08-18-2009, 03:45 AM

Thanks for the link. Everything I find on the X plan states that it is simply A plan pricing plus 4%, no other benefits. From previous discussion with my dealer (whom I trust on the point) the destination fee is simply not waiverable....the truck won't leave the factory without it.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:25 PM

Received 1,000 Likes on 667 Posts

I bought some Ford stock and submitted a form to get an X plan PIN slthough it may be several weeks before it arraives.
Here is the e-mail I received today from Ford Stockholder Relations:

Thank you for your recent email to Ford Motor Company, Shareholder Relations.

As a special thank you to our shareholders, we offer the opportunity to participate in our "Friends & Neighbors" Special Vehicle Pricing Privilege (also known as X-Plan).
To qualify, you need to be a current shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) Ford Motor Company shares (Ticker: F) for the past 6 months or longer.
An electronic copy of the application to be submitted is attached. Please return the application and proof that you are a shareholder to the Shareholder Relations department, as instructed on the application, and an X-Plan number will be given for you to take to your dealership. Typical turnaround time for issuance of an X-Plan PIN is 3-5 business days.

Obviously, you would have to plan ahead to take advantage of this.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:52 PM

OK, I just found this.

If you go to this website, https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

and log in with this Partner Code: NCGA2

you can see the X pricing on the basic models.

Don't get too excited about X-Pricing, I was able to negotiate a better price myself. The X-Price below, $33,626, I was able to get for $32,806.

Pricing & Incentives Detail Report Generated: 08/18/2009 10:39 PM Print this document
PROFILE INFORMATION National Corn Growers Association
VEHICLE INFORMATION Model Year: 2010 Vehicle: Ford F-150
Trim: Lariat 4X4 SuperCab 6.5' Box
PRICING for Zip Code 00000 MSRP1: $36,350 X-Plan Price1: $33,626 Total Incentives2: N/A
Net X-Plan Price3: $33,626

Don't ask how I found the National Corn Growers Association here in Las Vegas.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by All Hat No Cattle
Here is the e-mail I received today from Ford Stockholder Relations:

Thank you for your recent email to Ford Motor Company, Shareholder Relations.

As a special thank you to our shareholders, we offer the opportunity to participate in our "Friends & Neighbors" Special Vehicle Pricing Privilege (also known as X-Plan).
To qualify, you need to be a current shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) Ford Motor Company shares (Ticker: F) for the past 6 months or longer.
An electronic copy of the application to be submitted is attached. Please return the application and proof that you are a shareholder to the Shareholder Relations department, as instructed on the application, and an X-Plan number will be given for you to take to your dealership. Typical turnaround time for issuance of an X-Plan PIN is 3-5 business days.

Obviously, you would have to plan ahead to take advantage of this.
Thanks for posting that. Could you attach the electronic copy of the application?
Old 08-19-2009, 07:33 PM

Thanks for posting that. Could you attach the electronic copy of the application?
Sorry, it is a Word .doc file, 148 kb. The forum won't let me post or attach anything over 117 kb.

They sent me the form in less than a day when I e-mailed Investor Relations here:

http://www.fordvehicles.com/help/contact/

Quick Reply: 2010 ordering and pricing questions