Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Under Seat Storage for Your 04+ F150

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 06:12 PM
F150 Forum

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Under Seat Storage for Your 04+ F150

Hello, I'm a new vendor to F150 forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jason from Austin, TX and I drive a '16 SCrew I picked up used a while ago.
After getting the truck I was looking for storage under my back seat, and needed something that was more flexible than the installed solutions, but didn't find anything that fit that space well. So, after 2 years and a bunch of prototypes, we are on our first production run of CabBags! Please take a look and see if it's a good fit for your truck.

Cab Bag Covert 36 Under Seat Storage for Your F150

Designed to Fit: I designed the Covert 36 to fit the F150 from the start. (It also fits some other trucks that we won't mention here)
Quality to Last: From YKK zippers to our strong 660D tactical-style nylon, we put quality materials into Cab Bag.
Easy to Move: Unlike built-in boxes that have to be emptied and uninstalled to load up your cab, CabBag is easy to toss in the back of your truck when you need to haul big items in your cab.
Easy to Access: Without lifting the seat you can access the pockets, or even pull the entire bag out from under the seat with child seats installed.
Hidden and Out of the Way: CabBag stays hidden under your rear seats, away from prying eyes and with plenty of room for passengers
Designed and Engineered: In Austin, Texas, USA by a small family business - MFG in Asia (hey, we can't do everything yet!)

Which F150s does it fit?
2015+ SuperCrew F150s: A great fit, and will secure to the bar behind the back seats using the included straps (see CabBag.com for details)
2015+ SuperCab F150s: Fits under the seat, but sticks out about 3 inches in front of the seat, so it's not totally hidden, yet adds some solid storage room.
2009-2014 SuperCrew F150s: A great fit, and allows the rear straps to be used for other items (like golf umbrellas to keep your passengers dry).
2004-2008 SuperCrew F150s: A good fit. The bag fits under the driver-side rear seat, however it bunches slightly between the two rear brackets. Our owners say it works well, but has to be tucked in between these brackets and can't be slid out without lifting the seat.

The Short Answer:If you have a flat-ish 36.5"long, 13" wide, 6" high space to put it, the Cab Bag Covert 36 will fit.

For more details, photos, and more, visit us at CabBag.com

To purchase, visit our page on
Amazon.com Amazon.com
or https://www.autoanything.com/travel-accessories/cabbag-under-seat-storage-bag
Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have any questions!

Oh, you can also customize the front with your favorite morale patch. Here's what I have on mine:

Last edited by CabBag; 05-16-2019 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Additional Photos
Old 05-16-2019, 07:26 PM

Received 530 Likes on 373 Posts

Neat idea! Hope it's a big success!

I guess my favorite idea behind this solution is that it can be hauled in and out of the truck if wanted or be left in place and use the zipper to open after raising the seat. Seems like a pretty neat idea you have there! Basically custom luggage for an F150.

Similar to what you can get for a Ferrari for like $2,000 or some stupid amount.
The following users liked this post:
CabBag (05-16-2019)
Old 05-16-2019, 07:31 PM
F150 Forum

Originally Posted by sholxgt
Neat idea! Hope it's a big success!

I guess my favorite idea behind this solution is that it can be hauled in and out of the truck if wanted or be left in place and use the zipper to open after raising the seat. Seems like a pretty neat idea you have there! Basically custom luggage for an F150.

Similar to what you can get for a Ferrari for like $2,000 or some stupid amount.
Haha, I hadn't thought of it as custom luggage, thanks!

Hmmm, maybe I'll create a version with a bit of 🐊 skin on it for only $1,999. 😃
Old 05-16-2019, 07:36 PM

Received 530 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by CabBag
Haha, I hadn't thought of it as custom luggage, thanks!

Hmmm, maybe I'll create a version with a bit of 🐊 skin on it for only $1,999. 😃
See...my marketing major is paying off. LOL I could see it being listed as F150 luggage or F150 tactical luggage or F150 tactical gear. Lots of options. Good products give you lots of options!

None of those ideas are as good as exotic skin option for only $1,999 extra of course.
CabBag (05-17-2019)
Old 05-16-2019, 07:47 PM

Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts

Welcome and I like that bag. If I didn’t have my under seat filled with a box I’d get one.
CabBag (05-17-2019)
Old 01-01-2020, 11:54 AM
F150 Forum

All,

Thanks everyone for your amazing support as we launched in 2019.

We’ve been overwhelmed by the interest (much of it from the amazing users on this forum) and have run out of stock faster than we anticipated!
We have funds together for our next production run and we expect to be back in stock in March.
Follow us on Facebook to learn when the Covert 36 is available again (we promise not to spam your feed).

Thanks for your patience and support as we ramp up production for our new company!

Old 08-17-2021, 05:45 PM

Received 478 Likes on 293 Posts

Default My Bag Under my seat.

CabBag (08-17-2021)
Old 08-17-2021, 05:49 PM
F150 Forum

That looks great - love how the cargo is secured as well.

Quick Reply: Under Seat Storage for Your 04+ F150