Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

RDP Store Thank You Husky.........

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 06:38 AM
F150 Vendor

Received 104 Likes on 89 Posts
Default RDP Store Thank You Husky.........

RDP Store wants to thank all the F150forum.com members for there support and all the PM's and orders. WE now have a fully functional and pretty well stock F150 section on our online store, because of all you. We are giving all forum members a Husky promo code, now you can order seamlessly on our online store and still enjoy the same deep discounts we give you through PM's, free shipping as normal as well. Still PM's us with any inquiries and if you don't see a product you want let us know. Promo Code:f150husk
Attached Thumbnails RDP Store Thank You Husky.........-thank-you-ad.jpg  

Last edited by RDP Store; 02-09-2016 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:44 AM

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts

I got my Husky X-acts Floor Liners yesterday in record time from RDP store ! I couldn't be happier with the service and shipping from Victor.....highly recommended.
Old 02-09-2016, 03:24 PM
F150 Vendor

Not a problem Gregg1LE, it was a pleasure working with you. Glad we got everything going for you.
Old 02-09-2016, 04:48 PM

Received 45 Likes on 38 Posts

well that code didn't work for me and the liners are $10 more than any place else.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Cruise

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Lol, most sales I've seen on husky and weathertechs may be discounted, but by the same amount that shipping is charged. So you get a discount but pay shipping, or you pay full price and get free shipping.
Idk if that's the case with RDP, been forever since I've checked them out. Glad to see their coming along well, though. Seems like a pretty stand up company.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:29 PM
The Man in Tuxedo Black

Received 82 Likes on 48 Posts

Good customer service is worth the extra $10 in my book. Haven't purchased anything from RDP yet, but there are a few other vendors here that I'll definitely deal with again based on CS experience alone, and I'm much more likely to give RDP a shot based on positive reviews from other forum members.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:32 PM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by lazer
well that code didn't work for me and the liners are $10 more than any place else.
Hi Sir

We fixed the code word looks like we accidentally put a space before the letters im sorrying in the post, if you enter the code word you will see the discounted price as we are not allowed by husky etc to advertise below MAP pricing, all orders always ship for free to the lower 48 states and if we can help in any way at all please just ask sir as we would love to help you out.

RDP Store
Old 02-10-2016, 11:46 AM
F150 Vendor

Hey Everybody, thank you so much for all the support with our Thank You Promo Code just for you F150Forum.com members. Just want to encourage every one that if you have another vehicle, be it your wives, sons, daughters or what not and want a Husky product for theirs. Just let me know and I will build it into our online store for you. I can make things better, easier, and cheaper for all of you if we all work together. With out all your feedback you have given me, I would not be able to service you all like we are today. So for that I say thank you.

Thank You
Victor @ RDP Store
Old 02-12-2016, 11:00 PM
F150 Vendor

Ordering is easy peasy now. Seamless ordering with member only promo codes. I am always available for PM's as well. Thank You all again.

Thank You
Victor @ RDP Store
Old 02-16-2016, 02:58 PM
F150 Vendor

Hey Everybody. Just cant say thank you enough for all your support. You all have been great and have been giving me great feedback and inputs on improving our online store for your easy of shopping. I have been getting some comments on how to apply the promo codes we offer you forum members. SO below is a screen shot with some edited instructions on it. We are working on steamlining our shopping cart, those updates should come in the future weeks. Again thank you and you all can always PM me as I am always available.

Thank You
Victor @ RDP Store
Attached Thumbnails RDP Store Thank You Husky.........-check-out-instructions.jpg  

Quick Reply: RDP Store Thank You Husky.........