Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

BuiltRight Industries - Supercrew Rear Seat Release Kits - 09+ Supercrew

Old 02-27-2017, 10:58 PM
Small Business Vendor

Received 103 Likes on 64 Posts
Smile BuiltRight Industries - Supercrew Rear Seat Release Kits - FREE SHIPPING

*** It's not lost on me that my first post as an official vendor should probably wait until our first and only product isn't out of stock, but I'm too excited so too bad. We should be shipping again on March 7 when parts are back from anodizing, but as a thank you for your patience, we're offering free shipping on orders placed between now and then. ***

What is it?

When Ford engineers put the finishing touches on your F-150, they neglected to provide a method with which you can quickly and easily access the space behind the rear driver's side and center seats. The latch is present, but reaching it is a challenge.

Enter BuiltRight Industries. Our goal was to create an inexpensive, simple, robust, factory-finish product that would allow users to fold down the rear seat and unlock a secret storage area. This becomes a discrete place to store first aid kits, jumper cables, roadside emergency supplies or firearms. Our Rear Seat Release uses the factory latch but provides a OEM-appearing nylon pull strap and support bracket for easy operation.

Design and Materials

The BuiltRight Industries Rear Seat Release is designed and manufactured entirely in the United States. The strap retention bracket is laser cut and CNC bent from 16ga steel and then black zinc coated to prevent corrosion and provide a factory-like appearance.

Each pull strap starts with a small bracket that's been CNC cut using 90,000psi of water pressure and then tumble deburred and hard anodized for an attractive, durable finish. Finally, a nylon strap is carefully hand sewn to each bracket. Our 1958 Singer 404 sewing machine says hi.

But I can do that for $2.00!

Hey, we know that, we're hardcore do it yourselfers over here. In fact, this project was born from the desire to have an OEM looking solution that would replace our previous keyring and shoelace contraption. As long as we were at it, we thought we'd make a handful. We have plenty of respect for the various other methods that can be used in place of our product, but for those wanting an easy, fast, refined solution, we think the BuiltRight Rear Seat Release is well worth the price.

Fitment
  • 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Supercrew (including Raptor) can use TWO kits
  • 2015-2017 Ford F-150 Supercrew (including Raptor) can use ONE kit
Installation

Installation only takes a minute or two. We've got a quick video coming, but for now, please follow this link for PDF instructions.

Click Here for more information or to order!
MSRP: $30.00
S&H: $5 within the lower 48
Stock Level: Currently out of stock, but our next run is back from plating on March 7. We'll ship pending orders the next day. FREE SHIPPING in the mean time!

Customer Testimonials

Lee from Wayne, NJ - "Anyone who has tried to fold down the rear seats of their F150 could use this solution!" - Lee installed a BuiltRight Rear Seat Release in his 2017 Ford Raptor to access the extra storage behind his driver's side seat.

Rick from Republic, MO
- "Hats off to BuiltRight Industries" - Rick installed a pair of Rear Seat Release kits on his 12th gen F-150 to replace the zip ties that he had previously been using as pull cords.

Dave from Mounds View, MN - "Pretty fricken sweet" - Dave installed a pair of BuiltRight Rear Seat Release kits in his 2011 F-150 Platinum Supercrew to add discrete storage for his tools and rifle when transporting them.

Installed Photos

Link once more for good measure --> http://www.builtrightind.com/product...r-seat-release

Last edited by BuiltRight Industries; 02-28-2017 at 09:29 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by BuiltRight Industries:
08drenalin (04-03-2017), TNHItter (03-01-2017)
Old 02-28-2017, 01:27 PM

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts

Would be nice if shipping to Canada were an option.
The following users liked this post:
BuiltRight Industries (02-28-2017)
Old 02-28-2017, 02:46 PM
Small Business Vendor

Originally Posted by HeavyCal
Would be nice if shipping to Canada were an option.
Just working out a few of the kinks on our site to make sure that we're not over/under charging on international shipping. If you'd like to send me an email, I can get you an exact shipping quote while I work on sorting out our international rates. Thank you!

matt@builtrightind.com
The following 2 users liked this post by BuiltRight Industries:
08drenalin (04-03-2017), HeavyCal (02-28-2017)
Old 02-28-2017, 02:48 PM

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts

Thanks will do!
Old 03-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Small Business Vendor

Originally Posted by HeavyCal
Thanks will do!
Sent you a shipping quote and paypal request for the same amount minus a discount for our out of stock sale!

Matt
Old 03-01-2017, 11:51 AM

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Placed my order today, thanks! This will look much better than my piece of hanger and string that I have on there now
Old 03-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Small Business Vendor

Awesome - thank you!

Matt
Old 03-20-2017, 06:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

FYI: for all of us supercab guys, I just found the drivers rear seat back release on my 15 F150. If you put you hand down the back of the seat, just to the right of the car seat tether, you will feel it.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:09 PM
Small Business Vendor

Originally Posted by Fallsmedic
FYI: for all of us supercab guys, I just found the drivers rear seat back release on my 15 F150. If you put you hand down the back of the seat, just to the right of the car seat tether, you will feel it.
Same latch? What's it look like?
Old 03-21-2017, 12:32 PM

Received 69 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by BuiltRight Industries
Sent you a shipping quote and paypal request for the same amount minus a discount for our out of stock sale!

Matt
Out of curiosity, what's the damage on S&H to Canada?

Search this Thread