Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Trail Riding on Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Big Enuf?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Trail Riding on Sunday

We went up to an undisclosed, not quite legal location and did some ridin on Sunday. First time Ive givin the truck any kind of challenge since tts been my work truck. Heres the pics

Old 12-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Big Enuf?

Old 12-09-2010, 09:37 AM
U.S. Army National Guard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great pics man, looks like a good time
Old 12-09-2010, 01:52 PM

not quite legal locations are the bestNice pics and truck bud
Old 12-09-2010, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by LextasyIS300
We went up to an undisclosed, not quite legal location and did some riding...
Originally Posted by ReDnEcK BoY
Not quite legal locations are the best...
Just gives the enviromental people and the anti-off roading people more reasons and more ammunition.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Big Enuf?

Originally Posted by Desert Truck
Just gives the enviromental people and the anti-off roading people more reasons and more ammunition.
It apparently also gives people a chance to misspell words and act like douches

We are goin out again tomorrow for some more fun. More pics to come. I may even run over a flower and break a branch or two in the process. Im sorry in advance to all the ENVIRONMENTAL *** hats out there
Old 12-11-2010, 02:23 AM

It apparently also gives people a chance to misspell words and act like douches

We are goin out again tomorrow for some more fun. More pics to come. I may even run over a flower and break a branch or two in the process. Im sorry in advance to all the ENVIRONMENTAL *** hats out there
I love posts like the above. Let's break yours down.

We went up to an undisclosed, not quite legal location and did some ridin on Sunday. First time Ive givin the truck any kind of challenge since tts been my work truck. Heres the pics
Not goin but going

Not Im but I'm or I am

Not ridin but riding

Not Ive but I've or I have

Not givin but given

Not tts but its

Not heres but here's or here is

Now, on to the other topic, do what you want but off roading in areas not allowed for off roading just gives the environmentalists and the anti off roading people more ammuntion to use against us. I personally do not condone irresponsible off roading by a few because it hurts ALL OF US.

You know you are wrong, you can't defend the action, all you could do was attack my accidental misspelling of the word environmental (compared to your many misspellings yourself which I pointed out) and resort to a personal attack by calling me a douche. All of which by the way made me laugh and probably make you look foolish to many.

Have fun riding illegally again, and when they close more areas in Georgia citing irresponsible off roading, you will have only yourself to blame. Of course, your fellow responsible off roaders will be blaming you too.

Last edited by Desert Truck; 12-11-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:52 AM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Hey, lets all get along. I know I sure could use spell check from time to time. And we all have our own issues with regulations, I personally find it humorous when the California Wack-O's miss mark their stateline by a mile using the erroneous Von Schmidt line from 1873, and the dry wash they are blocking off, a Lincoln Town Car could navigate with out any trouble.

Happy trails. Bill
Old 12-11-2010, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Good old Bill
Hey, lets all get along. I know I sure could use spell check from time to time. And we all have our own issues with regulations...
Yes, but let us not give them more reasons to make more regulations and close more land for off roading.

Realizing that this is a truck forum first and foremeost not an off road forum, that might explain why there was no chastising of the OP. I am a member of an off road forum, had this been posted there, he would have been challenged, chastised, and called out en masse, I have seen it. He might have even been banned, he definitely would be looked out for, and when spotted, confronted en masse and reported. All by his fellow off roaders, hopefully before he is spotted by the environmentalists and anti off roading people. Why? So some irresponsible off roader does not ruin it for the responsible off roaders.

Last edited by Desert Truck; 12-11-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:33 AM

they still give us **** even in off road designated areas

Quick Reply: Trail Riding on Sunday