Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Superlift 4.5" vs Zone 4" - Comparison

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 01:50 AM
That's Mr. Tippy to you.

Received 45 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Superlift 4.5" vs Zone 4" - Comparison

Just wanted to hear from people who have tried either one or even both lifts. Build, quality, longevity... are they on the same level. I don't super off-road but like to know if either is more durable on the washboards or any other terrain. Freeway drivability. Any change in turning radius. I know there's about a two-three hundred difference so any info would be helpful.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:11 AM

Received 26 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tippydp
Just wanted to hear from people who have tried either one or even both lifts. Build, quality, longevity... are they on the same level. I don't super off-road but like to know if either is more durable on the washboards or any other terrain. Freeway drivability. Any change in turning radius. I know there's about a two-three hundred difference so any info would be helpful.
Did anyone ever pm you or send you any info on this? I'm very curious about these as well and trying to find the differences.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:25 PM
That's Mr. Tippy to you.

Originally Posted by ifineed2
Did anyone ever pm you or send you any info on this? I'm very curious about these as well and trying to find the differences.
Nope not yet. Hopefully someone will chime in. I think the Zone from all that I've read is great, don't know much about the Superlift, but I've heard good things and with the bilsteins for the rear it's still less expensive than the Zone.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:11 PM

Received 26 Likes on 11 Posts

I know there's tons of talk about whether it does or doesn't impact the warranty...that's my fear.
Old 05-30-2017, 02:58 PM
That's Mr. Tippy to you.

Originally Posted by ifineed2
I know there's tons of talk about whether it does or doesn't impact the warranty...that's my fear.
Not really sure if it does, but then again there is some cutting involved. Plus both companies have their own warranties. I'm concerned if the drivability is equal. I've heard that some lifts affect your turning radius and others are just terrible feeling to drive.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:54 AM
That's Mr. Tippy to you.

Bump. Resurrecting this thread. Just wanted a few opinions on Superlift vs a Zone lift.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Platinum Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Kit

Hi all,

My name is Max with Real Truck, Id be happy to help you differentiate these two kits.

We use a lot of Zone Offroad lifts here at our shop and on our company builds. Zone is manufactured by BDS Suspension, one of the highest quality kits on the market, so Zone reflects that. The warranty is the best on the market. The Factory Protection Plus plan they carry gives you peace of mind with a 5 yr 60k mile drivetrain protection, and a lifetime warranty on the components in the kits. You will not be disappointed with the quality product you receive. They also paired with Fox and have the options to customize their kits with the upgraded Fox shocks.

Superlift is another well made kit that has been around for some time now. They paired with Bilstein and offer upgraded shocks as well to most of their kits. They also are very competitively priced along with Zone.

So overall, two great kits. We have had excellent feedback from Zone Offroad kits both online and locally. If you have any questions at all regarding any of these kits please feel free to give us a call (877-216-5446) we'd love to help you pick the right kit for you.

Thanks,
Old 07-04-2017, 04:12 PM
That's Mr. Tippy to you.

Thanks Max. I like the warranty on the Zone but the price of the super lift with the Bilsteins is still a couple hundred less than the Zone. I guess my only hang up with going with the superlift is I hear it can be a little nose high, not sure on its durability, and I read some negative things regarding customer service. Any info on any of this?
Old 07-17-2017, 12:34 PM
Platinum Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So on the Superlift kits they normally sit pretty level. If you saw a truck with this kit installed and decided you wanted the back of the truck to be a little higher you could always add a block that was an inch larger in the rear. For instance, if the kit came with a 3" rear block you could swap that out for a 4" rear block and new u bolts to get the stance you desired. Again please let us know if you have any other questions regarding this or any kits.
Thanks,