Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Snow / Mud Tires HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 02:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snow / Mud Tires HELP!!

okay here is the deal i have looked at all the off-road tires i can stand to look at right now. a couple i really like a a bunch i don't. i want a tire that will get me through water (i like playing in mud puddles) mud holes ( my back feild has a swamp in the middle of it) and snow drifts since there is still snow on the ground and have decent road wear ( doesn't have to be excellent but decent) is there such a tire cause the closest tire i can find is the cooper discoverer stt coated with green dimonds (liek studds but way better) but i wanna know is there anythign else out there that might be better for what i want or not
Old 03-02-2009, 04:23 PM

Interco Trxus my friend. Dedicated mud tire that I will be buying my 2nd set soon. Three lug stage design, factory siping which most mud tires don't have! This siping adds to longer tread wear plus helps in the rain and snow. Stong sidewalls and they look awesome! They're very quiet too on the road and compared to other mud tires, the hummmm isn't as bad. Interco LTB's are great also. Having an 8ply rating is comforting too.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 PM
07 fx4

interco makes great tires for heavy mud or what ever u can throw at it. i run superswampers on my jeep and love um. and the price is the middle of the road too.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:39 PM

k thanks guys

Quick Reply: Snow / Mud Tires HELP!!