Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

King coilover

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default King coilover

After much research and thought I'm thinking if running king coil overs. I don't want to lift it with a lift kit I just want my ride quality back. I'm currently running a 3" spacer level kit which rides horrible. My question is when I run king coilover will my ride be better and will my camber still be off? I'm running 35-12.50-20 tires. Will I need camburg uppers to fix this issue? If so can I fun camburg uppers wity factory rim still? If anyone had any pictures if kingcoilovers on their trick please post. Any help would greatly be sppreciate
Old 02-04-2014, 04:39 AM

Your ride quality with KING will be amazing. For your camber I believe unless you change your spindles, it will be hard to get the correct camber. I have a 2" leveling kit and my camber is fine. I am going with KINGS. Have you picked a dealer? I am going with Camburg upper control arms too. With the extra height, upper ball joints will fail. With UNI-***** will eliminate that. Maybe we can get a group discount if we order at the same time.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by krbdog
Your ride quality with KING will be amazing. For your camber I believe unless you change your spindles, it will be hard to get the correct camber. I have a 2" leveling kit and my camber is fine. I am going with KINGS. Have you picked a dealer? I am going with Camburg upper control arms too. With the extra height, upper ball joints will fail. With UNI-***** will eliminate that. Maybe we can get a group discount if we order at the same time.
Possibly rock and roll offroad
Old 02-04-2014, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Ryancrim
Possibly rock and roll offroad
Anyone else running these want to chime in?
Old 02-04-2014, 04:19 PM

Where are they located?
Old 02-06-2014, 07:51 PM

Bump
Old 02-06-2014, 11:02 PM
05 F150

I just installed the Camburg uppers and Camburgs coil overs and the ride is pretty awesome. I do need some new tires though.

Quick Reply: King coilover